Profile for Natalie > Reviews

McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars McFly...Best Story ever!, 4 Nov 2013
As a massive McFly fan, I obviously loved this book. But I do believe that everyone should read this book. All the people who don't like McFly, the people who constantly ask me "are they still together?" "Haven't they split up?" McFly have been around for a decade and are getting bigger and bigger. This book is McFly - their story. It has literally everything in there. Stuff that not even dedicated fans knew about. This book will make you laugh and cry and it is a must have for every single house around the World. Go buy it people!

3D Christmas Plush Stockings 2 pack (Santa & Snowman)
3D Christmas Plush Stockings 2 pack (Santa & Snowman)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love a good stocking!, 3 Feb 2013
Quick delivery, good quality, holds a fair few stocking fillers and is perfect for Christmas! Bought these for my brother and his girlfriends stocking fillers - they liked them :-)

The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Poopingly brilliant!, 29 Oct 2012
As a McFly fan, I was obviously going to buy this (even though I'm 23!) And it is fantastic! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I could happily read it again and again! I work in a nursery and I've been telling them that my 'Pooping Dinosaur book' will come soon and they found that hilarious! So I cannot wait to take it to work with me to read to them; I'll be buying loads more copies for nursery and all the children I know for their Christmas presents! Simply Superb! x x x

Puzzler - Mind Gym (Nintendo 3DS)
Puzzler - Mind Gym (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Mind puzzler..., 18 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
At first, I thought this would be great fun, kind of like Brain Training for the DS; but I find the games rather boring and far to short to stay interested in. Unlike Brain Training for the DS where you can do a few daily exercises to keep your brain active, this one just makes me bored & I've only played on it a few times. A waste of money to be honest.

WII REMOTE DUAL BATTERY CHARGER + 2 BATTERIES
WII REMOTE DUAL BATTERY CHARGER + 2 BATTERIES
Offered by Importer520(TM)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wii charging controls..., 18 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This item is great if you don't use your wii very often; nice & cheap & charges fairly quickly; but it doesn't last long, maybe just under an hour before you have to charge it again. Luckily for me, I only go on my wii about once a week for about an hour, but if you use it all the time, it's pretty pointless.