Profile for Marzipanda > Reviews

Marzipanda (Newark, UK)

Stamping Gear INKA Stamps Circle Wheel
Stamping Gear INKA Stamps Circle Wheel

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing vital piece, 25 April 2013
This doesn't contain the bit that you put the stamps on, without it you can't use it, don't buy unless you have this bit.

Labellord Mini
Labellord Mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for your home kitchen, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Labellord Mini
I bought these to use at home to prevent wastage. They're brilliant. I just sticker everything as I put it away and when I'm grabbing stuff out of the fridge at lunchtimes I know which colour sticker to look for to make sure everything gets used up. I'm confident now that I'm not going to make anyone ill by giving them out of date food too.

Creative Play the Steiner Waldorf Way: Expertise and toy projects for your 2-4-year-old: Steiner Expertise and Toy Projects for 2 Years - 4 Years
by Christopher Clouder

4.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of Steiner Waldorf methods, 6 Nov 2010
This is a lovely book with good instructions for the toys and excellent photographs. However having looked into the Steiner Waldorf method I personally would steer well clear of the schools and teaching methods. The toys in this book however would be suitable for all young children.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2014 5:11 PM BST

Miniamo Brights Set of Twelve Mini Star Shape Cupcake Cases, 3.5cm
Miniamo Brights Set of Twelve Mini Star Shape Cupcake Cases, 3.5cm
Offered by EKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 6 Nov 2010
I bought these to present food 'bento' style but they are really a bit too small for most things, I can fit 5-6 blueberries in each. I'm happy with the quality and I wash them in the dishwasher fine. I haven't tried them for cakes but I think they'd be good.

Tilda's Christmas Ideas
Tilda's Christmas Ideas
by Tone Finnanger

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very many projects, 6 Nov 2010
This book is lovely however it has very few projects in it. It has Santas with drums, Pixies (which are just Tilda's angels but with pointy hats and no wings), a bauble, snowmen, candy cones, ice-skate stockings, and gift boxes. I had expected more as I already own Sew Pretty Homestyle and Crafting Springtime Gifts by the same author which have far more projects and are printed on better quality paper. I would say it is good value compared to a magazine, but not compared to some of her other books.