Profile for I. Ramsay > Reviews

Content by I. Ramsay

I. Ramsay "Geneee" (Sheffield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dolextech high qulity mofi Nokia Lumia 925 phone case cover stand (For Nokia Lumia 925, blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Case, 4 Feb 2014
Does exactly what it says and fits my new Nokia 925 perfectly. Nice colour and great as a stand in landscape.

MetricUSA Microsoft Surface Pro Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 2/Soft Sleeve/Interior Pocket and Stylus holder/Black outside/Fuschia inside
Offered by Metric Products (Private) Ltd
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for MS Surface Pro, 4 Feb 2014
Just bought a new type cover 2 in pink and wanted a new case as the old one wore out the type cover by inserting and removing it over time. Although this new cover seems as snug it appears to be gentler in use and particularly wanted this for the 'tab' closure as opposed to the open ended previous case I used.
Very happy with purchase fits surface and type cover brilliantly and love the colour inside and out! Quick delivery and a well put together case and good value for money.

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Offered by liGo
Price: 26.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Headphones, 4 Feb 2014
I have an older version of these headphones which do not have the dock for charging. I Bought these to use in a second room and must say the hissing is a little too much and the fit a bit too tight even when adjusted several times. Not entirely sure a different brand would make a difference. Will swap rooms for variation so see if hissing is less. Still my neighbours will welcome me using them as opposed to surround sound when playing music!

FS941 Plasma/LCD TV Trolley Floor Stand w/ Mounting Bracket & Glass Shelf
FS941 Plasma/LCD TV Trolley Floor Stand w/ Mounting Bracket & Glass Shelf
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Stand, 4 Feb 2014
After endless searching, actually found the perfect stand for displaying my 50" Samsung plasma. Very sturdy and great design not too bad to put together either. Even managed to mount TV myself, after several 'trial' attempts without injury nor damage!!
My Blu-ray player and Xbox one Kinect sit on the upper shelf, while the sky box and Xbox one console sit on the lower one side by side, with slight overhang. Used a black cable tidy at the back of post to house all the wires, including speaker wires, with a piece of Velcro around top and bottom for neatness.
Very pleased with delivery service and price and would definitely recommend.

#That Power (I'm Alive)
#That Power (I'm Alive)
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, 4 Oct 2013
like that I can buy single tracks and keep them on the cloud too! makes buying tracks easy and good value for money.

Microsoft Office 365, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Microsoft Office 365, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Price: 61.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 4 Oct 2013
having not had to buy office for a few years I chose this product and am pleased - lots of feedback and support from office 365 team. installs seamlessly on devices.

What I Might Do (Radio Edit)
What I Might Do (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool song, 4 Oct 2013
enjoy this song a lot, except this and another wont play on my memory card in the car, it just skips right past

Lost In Music
Lost In Music

5.0 out of 5 stars oldies are best, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Lost In Music (MP3 Download)
a feel good song and easy to purchase on amazons mps store, like that fact that it can be re-downloaded on different devices.

Treat Her Like A Lady (Album Version)
Treat Her Like A Lady (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise words, 4 Oct 2013
calling all gents! a great song and very wise words to men of all ages. a good buy and the album may be next.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 24 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Got this game after being recommended by a colleague and it is great, found it very playable and not at all too challenging. The best thing i found to get through was to do a lot of side missions which build up XP, therefore increasing skills and abilities. I was looking for something to play similar to Fable and this is definately a good match. Even got the 2 DLCs and played them to death! I did play on easy and was grateful as I don't particularly enjoy too much of a challenge but really enjoy variety. This type of game is my absolute favourite, open world third person(??) with a fairly interesting story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5