Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and very sturdy, 12 Feb. 2016
Great design and very sturdy! My boys have had hours of fun with this target, especially the ability to balance things on top to add to the fun.

On Wings of Eagles - The Story of Ferdinando Stanley and Alice Spencer
On Wings of Eagles - The Story of Ferdinando Stanley and Alice Spencer
by Lizzie Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great history., 19 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed the story which was well told with great historical accuracy, I had to stay up late to finish and find out what happened next . Looking forward to reading more by Lizzie.

Dragon Orb: Aurora
Dragon Orb: Aurora

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon time, 24 May 2013
owsom carictos ther was a parigraf saying the word dragon in it the book it`s self is amazing I mean EPIK!!!

The Tangled Knot: A Novel of the English Civil War
The Tangled Knot: A Novel of the English Civil War
by Lizzie Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars English Civil War, 8 Jun. 2012
I really enjoyed this book about the English Civil War. It was well written and gave a good insight into the lives of a variety of characters on both sides. You were able to relate to them and wanted to keep reading to know what happened next.

Heir Of Novron: The Riyria Revelations
Heir Of Novron: The Riyria Revelations

5.0 out of 5 stars Heir of Novron, 4 Feb. 2012
I loved this series, the best fantasy I have read in a while. I had to read one after the other because I HAD to know what happened next!I loved the way there were little clues throughout, sometimes I guessed just before we were told. Other times I was surprised, a great conclusion to the series.

I will miss the characters.