Profile for ladycaz1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wine Rack Wooden Shelf Bottle Shelf for 56 Bottles in Cherry Tree Color
Wine Rack Wooden Shelf Bottle Shelf for 56 Bottles in Cherry Tree Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like this product at all, 26 May 2015
Bought this and I did not realise it was flat pack. I did try and put the wine rack together, and spent a good couple of hours trying to put it together. But it was not going to work, so I decided to get rid of it and bought something else.

Executive Telescopic Extendable Soft Grip Metal Back Scratcher
Executive Telescopic Extendable Soft Grip Metal Back Scratcher
Offered by VAGA SHOP UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 26 May 2015
I bought one of these, because I never have anyone around to scratch my back when I need someone. Bought this item, and works perfectly, and I am always using this item.

Mrs Winterbottom Classic Tea Coffee & Sugar Ceramic storage Jars - Vintage retro design - White / Cream storage jars
Offered by Top Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, really love them, 26 May 2015
Lovely large jars for my kitchen. The only thing I found was the neck is quite slim, because putting my hand in to get a tea bag out is not easy. I have to tip them out. I do like them and will probably order more items in the same design.

CLEANFEET THE EASY WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FEET IN THE SHOWER (blue)
CLEANFEET THE EASY WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FEET IN THE SHOWER (blue)
Offered by Supergoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 18 April 2015
Bought these to help in the shower and work really well. Easy to clean.

Sonic SuperEar Plus SE7500 Personal Sound Amplifier With Case, Headphones and Discreet Earbuds
Offered by Sonic Technology Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase and work well, 18 April 2015
Bought these for my mum who has not been able to hear for many years. When they arrived I did test them out myself and they worked very well. I could hear a conversation that was going on and they also worked with the TV and Radio and I could hear everything clearly. Set them up for my mum for her at home and they worked very well. Really pleased with the purchase.

Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ringo Starr

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 30 Sept. 2014
Bought this for a present and the children love the series, and watch it all the time.

Omron MIT Elite Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron MIT Elite Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to set up and use, 30 Sept. 2014
Bought this as a priority, so each day I can take my blood pressure and keep a record of the results. Really easy to set up and use. I did read the instructions before I used this product. A good buy.

Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)
Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)
Offered by CN Kling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. When delivered, 30 Sept. 2014
Bought the bin to keep all the bags of rubbish in one place. Great buy. When delivered, I did not sign for it, I think the driver signed for it and did not wait for me to answer the door. The item was left on my door step.

MOFRED® Pink & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to protect my iPad, 31 May 2014
I bought this product to protect my iPad, and I love it. Just what I needed as I do use the case to stand my iPad up to do some work on it. Love the bright colour and when I put it down, I just know where it is. I can get to all the buttons at the side of the product, so no taking it out of the case. Just stays where it is, in the case. Great product.

Bose ® SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
Bose ® SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 31 May 2014
I have been looking for a speaker for so long and just could not find what I was looking for. I love my music and really wanted a speaker that I could move around the house to different rooms and play whatever music I wanted too. Went to see some friends recently and they had bought this one, the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III. My friends gave me a demo on how it worked with gadgets that have bluetooth. Worked so well that I decided to buy one straightaway. Once my speaker arrived, I found it really easy to set up, it has a great battery life and I just pick the speaker up and move it to a different room. A great product and would certainly recommend this to friends and family.

Page: 1 | 2