Profile for Bart > Reviews

Content by Bart

Bart

Handheld Bluetooth HID Wireless Chicklet Keyboard with Mouse Control Combo for Media Center PC, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Apple iPad/iPhone 4 & Sony PS3

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 15 Feb. 2013
This device is OK. Nothing fancy or super special. It works but it doesn't fit in my hands so nice.

Tekken 6 - Platinum Edition (Sony PS3)
Tekken 6 - Platinum Edition (Sony PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Feb. 2013
The game is good! Like all Tekken versions at their time of the release. Good fun. I recommend it for others.

Passing your ITIL foundation exam (Best Management Practice)
Passing your ITIL foundation exam (Best Management Practice)
by Christian F. Nissen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Feb. 2013
Good book. I have read it and I think I'm ready for the exam. I would recommend it to others.

Decrescent 30 Pin to USB 2.0 OTG Host Mode Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Decrescent 30 Pin to USB 2.0 OTG Host Mode Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab

3.0 out of 5 stars no need, 15 Feb. 2013
hardly needed so hardly used. I can not really say good or bed so it's ok. Probably good to use but not for me.

Ecell - 1-PACK ECELL ANTI-GLARE LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1 5100

1.0 out of 5 stars No, 15 Feb. 2013
This one has no recommendation from my side. It's not anti-glare - I can see finger prints everywhere over it so no thanks.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PS3)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars PES 2013, 15 Feb. 2013
The best. I love play with it. I'm PES fun. I recommend it to every PES fan out there. Lets the game begin :)

Incipio NGP Matte TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Incipio NGP Matte TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jan. 2012
Perfect cover for my iPhone. It is hard and looks safe so when you drop your phone it should be OK.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 8:54 AM GMT