Profile for J. Edwards > Reviews

Sun Comes Up Again
Sun Comes Up Again
Offered by concordemusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sun Comes Up Again (Audio CD)
great CD

Barbra Streisand: Back To Brooklyn [CD and DVD] [2013]
Barbra Streisand: Back To Brooklyn [CD and DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful performance by Barbra Streisand, 28 Nov. 2013
Visiting Brooklyn in 2011 we were amazed to find that Barbra Streisand was on at the New Barclays Centre and luckily we managed to get tickets . The show was outstanding and although some people keep commenting on her vocal range I can only say that her performance was perfect. She obviously was proud and happy to be singing in her home town and that clearly came though all the way during the show. I will certainly get this CD/DVD as it will be a treasured reminder of once again seeing this great artist and I suggest all her many fans in the UK do the same.

The Songs Of Carole King
The Songs Of Carole King
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Box Set, 1 Mar. 2013
I have been after the song Nobody's Perfect for many years on CD it was the flip side to It Might As Rain Until September so when I saw it on this box set I had to get it. What a surprise a wonderful set of songs written by Carole and some along with her husband Gerry Goffin. I fully recommend this Box set to anyone interested in the music on the early 60's and especially the music of Carole King.