Profile for Terry > Reviews

Content by Terry

Terry

Page: 1 | 2
TV Stand Pine Cabinet 2 Door Entertainment Unit with Shelves Waxed Solid Pine *Brand New*
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 59.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Aug 2013
Some people have complained about the greenish tinge - it looks like wood! I'd recommend if you want a perfect finish buy something painted, panelled or plastic. I find this cabinet to be what it's supposed to be.
We bought it as our old one was too open. We have small children and too many wires were exposed, there was no storage etc. this unit solves that perfectly, is a great size for our sky and Bly ray boxes and the cupboards fit a wii, DVDs, even the laptop can be stored there to keep things near and together.
Great buy! Great price!

Note - the complaints re drill holes are accurate. Took 5 minutes to deal with.

Benches Funny T-Shirt (Medium, Red)
Benches Funny T-Shirt (Medium, Red)
Offered by Rinsed
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, 30 Aug 2013
Bought this as a gift for my partner and he put it on (ordered small for a reason) and it looked like a hand-me-down :( ! Hoping he puts a bit of weight on so he can wear it as the colour is lovely n vibrant n I still like the t.shirt design itself. Just b careful on your size choice.

Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom [DVD]
Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Iginio Straffi
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 30 Aug 2013
My 5 year old loves Winx and loves this DVD! That's what matters to me really. :) job done for me!

Waterproof SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Tape Light Flexible LED Ribbon 5 Meters / 150 LED's, + 20 Colours + 44 Key Colours IR Controller + 12V Power Supply AC Adapter. Ideal For Gardens, Homes, Kitchen, Under Cabinet, Aquariums, Cars, Bar, Moon, DIY Party Decoration Lighting
Offered by Simple vsky
Price: 12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky enough, 30 Aug 2013
The colour if lovely but the sticky side just won't stay stuck and Sellotape isn't strong enough. Any other tape is a waste really as 1) it would b unsightly and 2) it would block out the colour. I wouldn't bother with it really unless u have superglue to hand n don't mind it being permanent!

Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Price: 5.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Never did find the mouse, 30 Aug 2013
Well the mouse was never found - plus side. But the trap also didnt tempt it. I think one of my cats may have gotten lucky really :-S

Tommee Tippee Feeding Spoons (Green)
Tommee Tippee Feeding Spoons (Green)
Offered by AK Accessories 4 You
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 30 Aug 2013
These spoons are the best on the market! We used them with our oldest but couldn't find them on the shelves when we had our second baby 4 years later. They're durable, can be sterilised and unlike other makes they actually have a 'spoon' part so the food during weaning doesn't slide off and bubs actually gets to eat!
Both my girls got less frustrated when they had these spoons. An absolute must buy for any weaning parents! Just can't recommend these enough!
Also prompt delivery as expected.

The Traitor Queen: Book 3 of the Traitor Spy
The Traitor Queen: Book 3 of the Traitor Spy
by Trudi Canavan
Price: 14.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterful, 16 Jan 2013
Trudi Canavan is a remarkable writer and shows her skill yet again. Addictive reading and a gripping story line to the end. Fantastic!

The Spook's Blood: Book 10 (Wardstone Chronicles 10)
The Spook's Blood: Book 10 (Wardstone Chronicles 10)
by Joseph Delaney
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Jan 2013
Another fantastic installment in the Wardstone Chronicles series. Addictive reading and a highly recommended series to any fiction fans out there!

Spook's: Slither's Tale: Book 11 (Wardstone Chronicles)
Spook's: Slither's Tale: Book 11 (Wardstone Chronicles)
by Joseph Delaney
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 16 Jan 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner and he couldn't put it down! He read it within a day! Another fantastic addition to the Spooks series.

Bench Chop Printed Men's T-Shirt Yellow Small
Bench Chop Printed Men's T-Shirt Yellow Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jan 2013
I bought this for my partner for Chrisatmas. It's hard to find quality brand clothing for a good price and most of them are logo tops in plain colours. This is a refreshing addition to the wardrobve and he loves it.

Page: 1 | 2