Profile for Mr. Hardeep S. Flora > Reviews

Content by Mr. Hardeep S....

Mr. Hardeep S. Flora "Techno Daft" (London)

Mpow Streambot Oval FM Transmitter Radio Car Kit with Hands-free Calling, 3.5mm Audio Plug, Car Charger Adapter for Apple iPhone 6S Plus 5S SE, Samsung Galaxy S5 S6 S6 Edage S7 S7 Edage,Note 2, HTC , Blackberry , Sony smart phone, MP3, MP4, GPS etc.
Offered by Patox

1.0 out of 5 stars Great little product when it works, 6 April 2015
Great little product when it works. Worked well for the first two uses. On the this and longest time of use, worked well and never worked again, hence the rating.

Fuji Compact Flash USB Card Reader
Fuji Compact Flash USB Card Reader
Offered by Promediasupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fuji Compact Flash USB Card Reader
What more can I say, this item does exactly what you expect it to. Cant say I have had any problems with speed etc.

SD Card to CompactFlash Card Adaptor
SD Card to CompactFlash Card Adaptor
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty!, 25 Feb. 2013
Having upgraded from a Nikon D40X to a D300, I had plenty of spare SD cards which would go to waste as the D300 uses CF cards. Then was the task of finding an adaptor and I came across this one and it works very well with no notable reduction is speed of saving the images or even downloading the images. This now sits in my camera at all times with a CF card only being used as a secondary storage device. Excellent product.

Genuine Nokia 6020 UK 3 Pin Mains Charger ACP-12x And In Car Charger Multi Buy
Genuine Nokia 6020 UK 3 Pin Mains Charger ACP-12x And In Car Charger Multi Buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Only received half the bits., 25 Feb. 2013
As per the item description, I was expecting to receive both a mains and an in-car charger, however, the package only contained a mains charger which works as expected.

Kesper 17186 Variable Cutlery Drawer Insert 26 - 49 cm / Depth 43 cm / Height 6 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good but not Durable, 25 Feb. 2013
I received this item earlier than the exp[ected delivery date and was very pleased with how it looked and blended into my Kitchen. Unfortunately, it was only 10days before the wood started warped and the separators got dislodged from the grooves they were sitting in. I have managed to fix it with wood glue but it just doesnt look right........despite this, it still does the job quite adequately.

LUPO FM Transmitter and Charger for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Product, 4 July 2011
Having heard about FM transmitters, I had heard more negative feedback rather than positive. However, as most of my music is on my Ipod, I soooo wanted one of these so that I could be able to play my choice of music in my car while driving, therefore, after reading alot of reviews for alot of the products on the market, I decided to buy this particular product and I haven't been disappointed. It works almost everywhere I have been so far with little or no interference. It is easy to connect. Only criticism I have of this product is that at times it spontaneously decides to take a break and cut out (not often but notable if you are driving and can't free your hands to re plug it). Overall, as the title says, Great little product and great value for money.

iLife '09 Family Pack
iLife '09 Family Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Still learning!!!!!, 25 Jan. 2010
This review is from: iLife '09 Family Pack (CD-ROM)
I bought this for my Mac as I didnt have any of the 'i' program's on it. I mainly use I-photo and amd finding my way around it ....still. There is more than one way of 'skinning a cat' and this software proves that, so im learning all the ropes.

I would highly recommmend it as it is easy to use and user friendly.......trust me, it isnt too difficult to learn as I am not 'technology's' best friend but I managed to load it onto my PC and start editing and filing my 000's of pics.

Kitchen Craft Spare Wire for Cheese Slicer KCCHEESE- set of three
Kitchen Craft Spare Wire for Cheese Slicer KCCHEESE- set of three
Offered by Occasions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional but the wrong grade for my slicer, 25 Jan. 2010
Prior to buying this product, I hadnt realised that cheese wires can vary in thickness. I had to do some minor modifications to mu cheese slicer to make it work. it worked well. It would have been easier if I didnt have to make any mods.