Profile for Musse > Reviews

Anker® AH401 4-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 3.3-Foot Cable
Anker® AH401 4-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 3.3-Foot Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A O K, 15 July 2014
What's to write about an USB hub? The one I was sent works fine for me, hitherto. Good luck with yours.

Seagate STBX1000201 1TB Expansion USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do, 27 April 2014
Excellent for recording programs from my Samsung 'smart' t.v., and it was a decent price from Amazon. The t.v. is not all that smart, though.

CSL - 300 Mbit/s WiFi Adapter with antenna connector and removable antenna / Wireless LAN / USB 2.0 Adaptor / Mini Dongle 802.11n/b/g / SMA connection 150 54 / works with Windows 7 + Windows 8 + Windows 8.1 / Raspberry Pi / MacOS | particularly high coverage
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with my XP OS., 25 April 2014
Up to now. Had it installed by an expert on two computers one with XP & one with Win 7 64-bt, and it worked fine on both.
Go for it. It's your money, not mine!

Flexiseq Gel 50g
Flexiseq Gel 50g
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Much too early to tell., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Flexiseq Gel 50g (Personal Care)
Can any product cure arthritis in less than a week? This one hasn't, but it is early days yet. Ask me again in a year's time.

Beurer foot warmer brown / white
Beurer foot warmer brown / white
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I write?, 5 Feb 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend, so haven't used it myself, but the recipient declares himself well satisfied. Would have given it 5 stars,were it not that it switches itself off every 90 minutes, and thus needs to be re-set.

Blagdon 2000gals or 9000 litre Pond Sludgebuster Carton
Blagdon 2000gals or 9000 litre Pond Sludgebuster Carton

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't bust my sludge, 5 Feb 2014
This didn't work in my pond where I subsequently had to replace all the 2000 litres of water. Amazon's description doesn't give dosage, so I bought far too big a carton.

Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2032 x 12
Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2032 x 12
Offered by KM Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars these seem to do what it says on the pack., 5 Feb 2014
These batteries last well, and what more is there to say, except that the pack seems good value. Get it if you neeed it.

The Funniest Thing You Never Said: The Ultimate Collection of Humorous Quotations
by Rosemarie Jarski

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much that's not really funny., 5 Feb 2014
There's a lot in here, and I have not finished the book which should be savoured in small doses, but one needs to have a very broad definition of 'funny' to feel that one is getting one's money's worth of comic sayings.

AL-KO Genuine AK517828 Shredder Blade
AL-KO Genuine AK517828 Shredder Blade

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably O.K., 18 May 2013
Brand new blades usually do a very good job of shredding, which is why I gave these 4 stars, even though I haven't yet used these. But, it is a hell of a lot of money for just two small pieces of edge-ground steel. Somebody, other tham I, must be driving around in a Rolls, or Bugatti Veyron.

Blagdon 2000 Mini Pond Pump
Blagdon 2000 Mini Pond Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably O.K., 18 May 2013
I am unable to rate this product since I returned it unused, having bought it in a hurry to replace a pump which seemed to have packed up, but which I was able to resusicate. I gave it 5 stars only because one canot get to write a review unless one fills in the number of stars, and I felt it unfair to give it just 1, or 3. One would have hoped that Amazon's systems would filter out unused, returned items, but nobody's perfect. I, am a nobody.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3