Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Subscribe and Save Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for tulsehillterrier > Reviews

Content by tulsehillterrier

tulsehillterrier

Page: 1 | 2
Gosear®1 Pair Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks for Foot Care Protectors
Offered by Gosear-tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thinking!, 23 Sept. 2015
Excellent idea, I used to wrap my heels in cling film to keep the moisturizing creme from drying out but these heel liners are a much better idea

Footfull Gel Heel Moisturising Socks/Protectors for Dry Cracked Skin/Foot Pain Relief
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Sept. 2015
very good idea and comfy to wear

CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml

5.0 out of 5 stars best foot creme, 23 Sept. 2015
good stuff

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read couldn't put it down, 18 Aug. 2015
I love the Brighton based stories especially as we have a little flat in Kemptown!

Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard
by Louise Doughty

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Paperback)
An excellent read and difficult to put down, I have recommended this book to two friends so far and they have both loved it.

The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series)
The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 24 July 2014
What complete trash, this must be the worst book I have ever read, boring and predictable. I struggled to finish it thinking that it must get better, it did not.

The Pillars of the Earth: TV Tie-in
The Pillars of the Earth: TV Tie-in
by Ken Follett

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend as I loved the book., 11 Feb. 2014
I read this myself a few years ago and was surprised that my friend had not read it so I bought it for her and she really enjoyed it then passed on to her son in law who is now unable to put it down.

Keeper of the Bride
Keeper of the Bride

1.0 out of 5 stars I could not even finish this nonsense, 11 Feb. 2014
I kept on reading until I got to about one third of the way through this book, thinking that it could and would only get better, however it did not so I can't say how it ended as I was happy to delete it and start on something better.

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 11 Feb. 2014
I knew how this story ended having already seen the film, however, it was a jolly good read and a real insight in to the times.

Marriage Under Siege
Marriage Under Siege

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Mills and Boone, 12 Aug. 2013
Full of slushy "romantic" drivel I was very disappointed with this book, I almost gave up on it half way through it was tripe!

Page: 1 | 2