Profile for rani singh > Reviews

rani singh (uk)

My Soul Speaks: A healing journey
My Soul Speaks: A healing journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this book . A very talented poet.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Editi)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 19 Nov. 2015
Beautiful book !
My son loved it

Zam Zam International Fragrances Incense Sticks - Pack Of 18 - Foil Wrapped For Extra Freshness (Bakhoor)
Offered by Beautifeye

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell and fair price, 9 Mar. 2015
Execellent service ! Great smell and fair price . Product arrived in 24 hours . V impressed

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
by Ross Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars curious, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Earth Angel (Paperback)
I bought this book by chance - well it kind of fell off the shelf in waterstones and i became curious. I have an open yet cautious mind,I work within the medical field so would like to think i healthy dose of logical thinking .
Ross came across as a very talented individual who is courageous enough to explore his gift and i was particulary impressed that he did not allow money to be his motive behind his vocation.
It is easy for people to critise his writing and his ability however, in my opinion here is a young chap, with an extraordinary gift, who is sharing it us.
He will I hope go very far indeed.
I certainly enjoyed the book !

The Palace of Illusions
The Palace of Illusions
by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

4.0 out of 5 stars gripping!, 6 Oct. 2008
The story of the Mahabharat through the eyes of Draupadi.
It shows how noble men also had very human weakness.

Once i started reading it I couldnt put it down.
A lovely take on an already magical classic.