Profile for Mr Wonkles > Reviews

Content by Mr Wonkles

Mr Wonkles (South West, UK)

Clipper Fairtrade Everyday One Cup Teabags (440 Teabags)
Clipper Fairtrade Everyday One Cup Teabags (440 Teabags)
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, My New Fave!, 24 Feb 2012
I used to be a sworn PG Tips addict but I got a taster pack of this tea in a goodie bag at Glastonbury festival. It sat on the shelf for a while until one day I ran out of PG so figured I'd give it a go. I was an instant convert. Its fresh tasting and lovely and is now my tea of choice. This pack is great value too, much better value than buying from the supermarket and it comes in separately sealed 80 bag packets so they stay nice and fresh.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2012 10:42 AM GMT

High Comfort Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
High Comfort Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
Offered by kitanta
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars At that price you can't moan., 9 Feb 2010
I was a little dubious after reading some peoples reviews of this item but I'm perfectly happy. They work..

Sure the sound quality isn't what you'd expect from a high-end set of headphones but neither is the pricetag.. The sound is adequate, quite bassy and I'm happy skyping on them or listening to music/movies..

Some people have said the fit isn't very good and this is true, theres no side vertical swivel on the ear pieces to get them sitting flat to your head.. Luckily I must be blessed with a fat head as its not too much of a problem for me.. I certainly don't have any pain from wearing them for longer periods of time like one reviewer mentioned..

Basically if you're looking for a cheap skype headset with reasonable sound that does the job then these are the ones for you.. If you're looking for awesome sound defininition and ultimate comfort then go buy some expensive ones you cheapskate.. :o)