Profile for H. Vann > Reviews

H. Vann "Mac User"

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a beginner/moderate graphics user, 3 Jan. 2012
This tablet is pure awesome. So cheap for what it is.

I am using it with my MacBook Pro 2009, with photoshop, illustrator and to use as the mouse every now and again (now cant live without!)

The actual design of the tablet is really cool, looks very professional but also funky.

Was extremely simple to set up and get going with, I would highly recommend this if you are just starting out with graphic design, or want to take your design to the next level.

LINX B-Tube,Portable A2DP Bluetooth + MP3 Speaker System -Silver
LINX B-Tube,Portable A2DP Bluetooth + MP3 Speaker System -Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, 8 Mar. 2010
After using them in front of several friends they all said "where can i get some of these!?"

The build quality is amazing. and the fact it has bluetooth is just amazing !
I'm currently using them in my car as the radio is broken. They are very loud and perfect for what I need!

LaCie Little Disk 2.5" Design by Sam Hecht USB 320GB USB FW
LaCie Little Disk 2.5" Design by Sam Hecht USB 320GB USB FW

2.0 out of 5 stars Just DONT buy!, 5 Jan. 2010
The title of this review may shock you. But there is a good reason.
Positives of this hard drive being : Good hard drive Generally. Compact design is soo easy to take with you. Thats it.

There is a MASSIVE problem with this hard drive being the pull out usb calble, which, no joke, broke after owning it for literally 2 weeks ?

I had no hard drive for about 5 days as it didnt come with a firewire cable, which i had to purchase myself.
Now the usb cable is totally useless, and one of the firewire ports has broken also. Why does it need two ? so one can break...

Also Lacie's customer support is disgraceful, the website is hard to navigate and they gave me no help when i complained.

Yes, its a good hard drive, works with My MacBook Pro well.

But the quality is TERRIBLE. I would advise you not to buy.