Profile for E. C. Smith > Reviews

Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Pink Blush
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Pink Blush
Offered by Hotshotcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
Lovely soft pink colour. Dries really hard, no flaking.

Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Warm Gold
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Warm Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
Nice gold colour, dries hard no flaking off.

Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Apple Red
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste, Apple Red
Offered by shawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars really good doesn't flake off when dry, 3 April 2015
Lovely deep colour, really good doesn't flake off when dry.

The Complete Guide to Wire and Beaded Jewelry
The Complete Guide to Wire and Beaded Jewelry
by Linda Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, techniques and information, 3 April 2015
Great ideas, techniques and information, well worth getting if you are starting our or have done wirework for some time.

Brother TZe 621 - Laminated tape - black on yellow - Roll (0.9 cm x 8 m) - 1 roll(s)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand out colour., 25 Feb. 2015
Good price, very clear, works perfectly in the machine, stands out well so easily read.

LEGO Technic 42001: Mini Off-Roader
LEGO Technic 42001: Mini Off-Roader
Offered by brick-train-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 8 Dec. 2014
A Christmas present for my niece's little boy who is a Lego addict! I'm sure he'll be happy with it, though obviously he's not got it yet.

Thank You (Global) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Thank You (Global) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful gift card., 5 Dec. 2014
Really useful way to reward a friend who'd given up her time to help me with something. As it can be used to purchase lots of things, it's a great gift card to give.

Renaissance Micro Crystalline Wax 200 ml
Renaissance Micro Crystalline Wax 200 ml
Offered by MJR Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Used it on metal jewellery that I'd made ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Brilliant! Used it on metal jewellery that I'd made to sell, and it's coated it well, it's still really shiny, and no fingerprints show on the metal at all now. You use a tiny amount, so it will last a long time, there's no smell that I can detect after using it and polishing the excess off, and it's so much quicker and easier than varnishing pieces, and also looks far better too.

Me & My Soft Green Stripe Small Pet Bed
Me & My Soft Green Stripe Small Pet Bed
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I do think it is a really good and comfy bed for a very small dog or ..., 15 Nov. 2014
I think this is a lovely wee bed, and just the right size for a cat. Unfortunately, my cat doesn't share my opinion, and won't go anywhere near it, in spite of me spraying it with Feliway and doing everything in my power to encourage her! She wants her old, grubby, scruffy, home made bed. There's no accounting for taste.
However, I do think it is a really good and comfy bed for a very small dog or a cat. The cushion pad is removable, and it looks easy to keep clean. I thought the higher sides were good so as to cut out drafts, and it also looks very smart (unlike the old one!). I hope to persuade her that it's worth getting into in the near future.

Epson C13T13014010 - T1301 - Print cartridge - 1 x black
Epson C13T13014010 - T1301 - Print cartridge - 1 x black
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? Does what it says on ..., 21 July 2014
What can I say? Does what it says on the box! Long lasting, I prefer to use the original printer ink rather than refills.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4