Profile for E. C. Smith > Reviews

Epson C13T13014010 - SX525WD/620FW BLACK INK CART
Epson C13T13014010 - SX525WD/620FW BLACK INK CART
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? Does what it says on ..., 21 July 2014
What can I say? Does what it says on the box! Long lasting, I prefer to use the original printer ink rather than refills.

Epson T1302 Inkjet Cartridge DURABrite Stag XL Capacity 10.1ml Cyan Ref C13T13024010
Offered by Pearls Books

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? Does what it says on ..., 21 July 2014

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 15 Jun 2014
I'm really pleased I bought this cleaner, it's working very well. As others have said, it does feel a bit heavier than you maybe expect it to when you get it out the box, but I've not found that to be a problem using it, and I'm an OAP.
My oven was really grubby, mostly with greasy burned on food stuck to it, and although I didn't completely clean it the first time I used the steamer, it loosened amazing amounts which I could then quickly wipe away. I'd spilled something the last time I used it, and really wanted to get all that off before it welded itself to the bottom!
So much better than chemical cleaners which I really don't like using, and never feel that I want to use on something that's for cooking food in.
I thought the water/steam lasted a fair amount of time considering its size, and by slowly releasing the cap, I was able to refill and use again reasonably fast, being unable to refill it instantly wasn't a drawback as far as I was concerned.
Great price, fast delivery, lots of different tools, a really good buy in my books.

Zentangle 1 Basics, Expanded Workbook Edition
Zentangle 1 Basics, Expanded Workbook Edition
by Suzanne McNeill CZT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great designs., 30 May 2014
Really good basic designs to work with. Gives you lots of ideas and ways of using them, very useful book.

Morphy Richards Accents 43804 Jug Kettle, Lime Green
Morphy Richards Accents 43804 Jug Kettle, Lime Green
Offered by worldmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour., 30 May 2014
This is a really good fast boil kettle. The water level window is clear, it's very quick to boil and you can boil the amount you need so it's very economical. Does what it says on the tin!

Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
Show Your Work!: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Getting Discovered
by Austin Kleon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas book., 30 May 2014
This is an interesting book full of ideas of how to go about getting your work displayed or shown. It gets you thinking along the right lines and it's amazing how many more ideas, or versions of the ideas given, that come into your head. A really useful book and a great help.

Nobody Knows: The Best of Paul Brady
Nobody Knows: The Best of Paul Brady

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, great voice., 30 May 2014
I bought this to replace a very old tape that I'd bought in Ireland which had been munched by the player. Fabulous voice, wonderful arrangements and great songs. Love it!

20 Ways to Draw a Butterfly and 44 Other Things with Wings: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
by Trina Dalziel

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever book., 30 May 2014
This is a clever book as the ways it shows you to draw are so simple but manageable, and can be elaborated on to make far more complicated drawings. A good way to get you started without feeling that you can't do it, as it's so easy. Wish I'd had this years ago!

A
A
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Still has a lovely voice., 30 May 2014
This review is from: A (Audio CD)
I'd seen a tv programme on Agnetha and the making of this cd and liked what I heard, so decided to buy it. She still has a lovely voice, more maturity in it, but she can still hit all the right notes.
Some great songs on this cd, and played to a mixed age group of late 20's up to 80's, everyone enjoyed it and was asking who was singing, so I guess it appeals to all tastes.
Really pleased I bought it.

SODIAL(R) 50 Pcs Home 5 Colors Plastic Top Stationery Map Push Pins Tacks
SODIAL(R) 50 Pcs Home 5 Colors Plastic Top Stationery Map Push Pins Tacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 12 April 2014
Very happy with the product, arrived earlier than estimated, good price. I wanted pastel colours, not the more normal pirmary ones to fit in with a craft project, so was pleased to find them on Amazon, as I don't have local shops which stock these kinds of things.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3