Profile for Cozza > Reviews

Cozza

Page: 1 | 2
You Loved Me At My Darkest
You Loved Me At My Darkest

2.0 out of 5 stars I read the first in this series and really liked it. The second was okay but this was ..., 5 April 2016
I read the first in this series and really liked it. The second was okay but this was was a real struggle to get through. I could not believe that a qualified doctor would act in such an immature way. She changed from a kick ass doctor in the first book to a timid obedient 'child' in this one and the main male character was bordering on having psychotic tendancies which led me wanting to have him sectioned not married happily ever after. Sorry cannot recommend. Stop at the first book.

You Loved Me At My Weakest
You Loved Me At My Weakest

3.0 out of 5 stars I read the first of this series and really enjoyed it. It was gritty and fast paced, 5 April 2016
I read the first of this series and really enjoyed it. It was gritty and fast paced. This was okay and was good enough that I wanted to read the third in the series which unfortunately I did not like at all. Stop at this one.

Consumed by Fire (The Fire Series)
Consumed by Fire (The Fire Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad if a little unbelievable, 20 Mar. 2016
I am all for a bit of escapism but I did struggle to believe that a hardened assassin would take one look at a woman and decide that marrying her was the answer to protecting her. That said once I got past that I did enjoy the book and there was enough twists in the plot to keep my attention.

Promise Cove (A Pelican Pointe Novel Book 1)
Promise Cove (A Pelican Pointe Novel Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars I am hoping it will get better. I don't think I will be buying anymore, 24 Jan. 2015
I a, half way through and am still struggling through this book. The writing is a bit stilted and I am finding the relationship a bit unbelievable. Shame as thought it was an interesting idea for a book. I am hoping it will get better. I don't think I will be buying anymore. Sorry

Leifheit 72323 Universal Ironing Board Cover Cotton Classic, 140 x 45 cm
Leifheit 72323 Universal Ironing Board Cover Cotton Classic, 140 x 45 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit for a difficult board, 20 May 2014
i have a folding ironing board and have great difficulty getting ironing board covers too fit. This is a good compromise. Its not perfect but thats not the covers fault. Good quality and would buy again

Rhinegold Horse Fly Rug
Rhinegold Horse Fly Rug
Offered by upperfarmequestrian

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the money, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Rhinegold Horse Fly Rug (Misc.)
price was definitely a consideration when buying this and to be fair it is good for the money but the neck piece that comes with it is not a great fit and keeps spinning round and falling down my mares neck. I think, in hindsight, should have purchased one with a fixed neck. However, on the positives the fixings are good and it fits well and does do the job.

Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn
Pillow Pets Magical Unicorn
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 9 Jan. 2014
bought for my 9 year old for christmas. it was larger than I was expecting which was a bonus. She loves it and it has been expecially helpful to lean her broken wrist on!

Paradise Found: That Second Chance, Book 4
Paradise Found: That Second Chance, Book 4

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read, 5 Jun. 2013
Not bad. Easy read. hadn't read books by this author before, so not used to her style of writing. c

The Honeymoon Cottage (A Pajaro Bay Cozy Mystery + Sweet Romance Book 1)
The Honeymoon Cottage (A Pajaro Bay Cozy Mystery + Sweet Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun book, 5 Jun. 2013
Enjoyed this book. Easy reading. Very good as a summer read. Interesting subject matter and good twist at the end

The Firebird
The Firebird

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant book, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Firebird (Kindle Edition)
Loved this and loved the fact it linked back into Sophias Secret. I would advised anybody to read Sophia's Secret first though as The FireBird ties up all the loose ends. Fantastic. Can't wait for another book to come out by this author!

Page: 1 | 2