Profile for suzi h > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Dorothy Dunnett Companion
The Dorothy Dunnett Companion
by Dorothy Dunnett

5.0 out of 5 stars The companion you did'nt realise you needed !!!, 16 July 2014
An absolutely must companion to works by DD. If you love the Lymond and Nicolo series as much as I do treat yourself !! Confirms the realism of the history going on around our heroes and has certainly refreshed my interest to 're read for maybe a sixth or seventh time the whole series !!! If you haven't read these series buy this companion and then treat yourselves. Not cheap..... but worth every penny and you will discover something new with each 're read.

Fair Stood the Wind for France (Penguin Modern Classics)
Fair Stood the Wind for France (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read classic, 16 July 2014
A classic that stands the test of time. First read this as an exam book many years ago, enjoyed it as much at this 're-read as I did then. Having 're discovered I'm sure will read and read again.....highway recommended

Bring Him Home
Bring Him Home

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite !!!!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Bring Him Home (MP3 Download)
Absolutely love Alfie Boe. Wonderful selection, wonderful voice, this is the first but certainly not the last of his to be added to my collection.

Top 40 - Seventies
Top 40 - Seventies

4.0 out of 5 stars A realgem of a trip down memory lane......., 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Top 40 - Seventies (MP3 Download)
Excellent selection of music for those of us that can remember the seventies and even for those that can't !!!!

The All New V.2 Three-Fold Brown & Tan Leather Wallet Smart Case with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility for the iPad Air (5th Generation, Released 2013)
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift at this price - excellent value!!, 28 April 2014
Purchased as a gift to accompany ipad air purchased for a special birthday. Both myself and recipient very satisfied with excellent fitting case, providing good protection and added good looks. No need to pay over the odds when such exceptional value available.

Fish Farm 2
Fish Farm 2

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game but'........., 19 April 2014
This review is from: Fish Farm 2 (App)
'..........not as engaging as original fish farm. Works well but lacks simple dynamics of original which for me was a far more positive experience and which I continue to play.

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Album Version)
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars none better, 4 Sep 2013
Absolute favourite have always loved this song. Makes me cry every time so could not resist - on all my playlists.

Africa: The Best Of Toto
Africa: The Best Of Toto

4.0 out of 5 stars If you don't buy anything else today, Buy this !!!, 6 July 2013
Liked this a lot, had the original 'record' many years ago and been meaning to replace for ages. So glad I did !!! Terrific album, and terrific value. Buy recommended.

Sacrilege
Sacrilege

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope these books go on and on...', 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sacrilege (Kindle Edition)
The hero for want of a better phrase is so,so self indulgent , and essentially very selfishbut you cannot but love him more than a little. I can't wait for book four and already have it on pre-order.

The Mists of Avalon: Avalon Book 1
The Mists of Avalon: Avalon Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing !!!!, 6 Jun 2013
Absolutely the most astonishing read !!! Takes you completely into an era you could otherwise not imagine, I gave up on most fantasy reads many years ago preceding my history based in fact but this has fired my imagination to read more of this author and I have several now on wish list waiting in the wings. Enjoy!! Just for the sake of it.

Page: 1 | 2