ARRAY(0xab4726d8)

Fitting Christmas Gift - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand mixer, 27 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This was actually a replacement for one which had developed a fault. In hindsight I now realise that the first one was probably faulty when we first had it. But the mixer is very powerful and does exactly what we want it to do.

Generic Tunnel Play Tent (Pink)
Generic Tunnel Play Tent (Pink)
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Play tunnel, 27 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Quite obviously, although this was bought for xmas it will not have full use till spring, summer when it can be taken outside. Looks good though.

Early Learning Centre - My First Gadget Set
Early Learning Centre - My First Gadget Set
Offered by Early Learning Centre
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadget set, 27 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
When this arrived we tested each item and they were all very good. Very interactive. I think our great grand daughter will like this.

My Precious Baby Pop-up Farm Animals Playset
My Precious Baby Pop-up Farm Animals Playset
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop up, 27 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Quite a simple toy so hard to write a review coming from an adult but the baby seems to like it. Nice and colourful.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Mother Of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3336.27
Price: 20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Big bracelet, 27 Dec 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
It's ok wish it had been an expanding bracelet. Very big.so will need several links taking out. But my own fault for not noticing.

Crafty Cans and Perplexing Plastic - The Ultimate Upcycling Companion: Learn to Upcycle Soda Cans and Plastic Packaging into beautiful Crafts! (Green Crafts)
Price: 1.92

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 26 Sep 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
No original ideas, very basic. I was very disappointed with this book. Also on the original kindle it is too smal to read.

The Little Village School: A Little Village School Novel (Barton-In-The-Dale)
The Little Village School: A Little Village School Novel (Barton-In-The-Dale)
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 8 Nov 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I bought this book after reading all Miss Read books and of course, made a comparison between the two authors which is maybe a little unfair.

The book was slow to start and it was maybe halfway through the book before it became interesting.