Profile for Mr. M. SCOTT > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. SCOTT

Mr. M. SCOTT "martin101" (Tyne and Wear, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Canon Extra Multifunctional Paper Ream-Wrapped 100gsm A4 White Ref 76420 [500 Sheets]
Offered by Tudor Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasantly thicker grade of paper., 7 Feb 2013
A rapid despatch for this paper. A gives a feel of substance to letters, which have to convey important decisions.

Duronic 1.5m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - Black - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars A secure connection to the web., 7 Feb 2013
A solid cable which feels as if it could haul a liner! No more outages due to poor, cheap connections.

TP-Link TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars A good idea!, 7 Feb 2013
For a house where there's a queue for socket-outlets, what a refreshing change to find a technolgy which actually utilses a homes existing cooper cabling. A great buy.

Bootlace Ties Ast.
Bootlace Ties Ast.
Offered by Partyrama

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy-to-tie Tie, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bootlace Ties Ast. (Toy)
I bought for a wild west fancy dress do. Coupled with a white shirt and dark silk waistcoat, it realy competes the look.

VAPONA FLY KILLER WINDOW STICKERS SUNFLOWER (4 Sticker Pack)
VAPONA FLY KILLER WINDOW STICKERS SUNFLOWER (4 Sticker Pack)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars A killer product!, 20 Nov 2012
I bought these to deal with a plague of fruit flies in my mother's house. She was leaving banana skins lying around...Anyway, a few of these attached to the inside of her windows and they were gone. Just be careful to apply them to the windows the right way around.

Snow Shovel Deluxe
Snow Shovel Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars ESSENTIAL!, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Snow Shovel Deluxe
I received this snow scoop the day before the White Stuff arrived in November, 2010. It is fantastic piece of kit. It is strong, lightweight and even good at chipping away at ice! A great investment.

Sonic Firestorm (2010 Edition)
Sonic Firestorm (2010 Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars What More Can I Add?, 9 Jan 2011
I first heard Dragonforce "Heroes of our Time", via a compilation CD issued by a guitar magazine. I then heard the album "Ulta Beatdown", from which it was taken and that was it!
I waited for 47 years to hear Dragonforce and I have never looked back. I acquired all their origonal albums and every song is first-class. This new remastered version of "Sonic Firestorm" is a delight to behold, as is the re-mastered "Valley of the Damned".
It is Monday tomorrow, so I will probably need some inspiration in my day-to-day work.....Dragonforce!!

Repeat Prescription
Repeat Prescription

4.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction., 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Repeat Prescription (MP3 Download)
Dr Feelgood have been around in various line-ups for decades. This album consists of old classics, which have been re-recorded. It is an ideal introduction to their music!

WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker 3.0ltr 22cm diameter 18/10 stainless steel
WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker 3.0ltr 22cm diameter 18/10 stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars No Pressure!, 26 Oct 2009
I bought this cooker to replace my Prestige pressure cooker, which finally gave up after 25 years service. I was going to replace it with another Prestige model, but recent reviews suggested that the quality is now a bit suspect. I then found ths one at half-price. They have since introduced an "Ultra" model with extra convenience features, hence the discount on this model.
This cooker works a dream, with hardly a whisper from start to finish. I bought the smallest capacity model (3 litre), as I just use it to cook brown rice (@14 minutes). I could easily use it to cook meat and veg though. I would suuggest that this model is preferable oveer the basic model as it is so easy to observe the pressure control thoughout the cooking period.
I don't think I would pay the full price, so get one of these while they last; they are brilliant!

Sony DigitalMaster PHDVM-63DM - Mini DV - 1 x 63min
Sony DigitalMaster PHDVM-63DM - Mini DV - 1 x 63min
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 21 May 2009
These professional HDV tapes cost more than Sony's standard HDV miniDV tapes, but the greater colour saturation is worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3