Profile for Book worm > Reviews

Content by Book worm

Book worm "Wrigley" (Cornwall,England)

Fresh Bread in the Morning from Your Bread Machine
Fresh Bread in the Morning from Your Bread Machine
by Annette Yates
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 9 Mar 2014
I haven't put this book away since I bought it. Really useful for recipes to get the full potential from my bread maker that I bought 3 weeks ago. Though I do need to keep a calculator by its side, all recipes are for 675g loafs & my machine is 500g. I just make notes in the margins as I work my way through the book. The end results are well worth the effort & this book has opened my eyes to how much more you can get from your bread maker by just using the mixing & proving cycles. I have a healthy but cold cottage, not the best for rising dough!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 10:27 AM GMT

The Woolly Murders (The Mike Malone Mysteries Book 1)
The Woolly Murders (The Mike Malone Mysteries Book 1)
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Woolly!!, 26 Oct 2013
I thought I had accidently bought a child's book. Not my cup of tea, I read it to the end but felt cheated.

My First Murder (The Maria Kallio Series)
My First Murder (The Maria Kallio Series)
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Suprised, 26 Oct 2013
After reading the reviews, I was expecting to be disappointed. However I found I couldn't put this book down & on a rainy day read it in one sitting. It was enjoyable & flowed well, despite being a translation. Although I sometimes like an easy read (When trying to sleep) I would class this above that. I would certainly buy more books by this Author.

Pre-Filter Assy: Dyson
Pre-Filter Assy: Dyson
Offered by Exserve Ltd
Price: 20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Dyson Filter, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Pre-Filter Assy: Dyson
I bought a spare filter for my Dyson to keep it in perfect working order as they need to be washed once a month. This product keeps my Dyson working to its full potential, which is awesome. Though quite expensive I think it is a good investment as it will extend the life of my machine & I am very happy with this purchase.

Astonish Oven and Cookware Cleaner 500g
Astonish Oven and Cookware Cleaner 500g
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good result no nasty chemicals, 10 May 2013
Arrived with the container smashed, no attempt made to protect it. As stocks were low & I needed it now, I just have sealed it in a plastic bag. The cleaner its self was good, pleased with the results with no nasty chemicals.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for Price., 31 Mar 2013
For the price paid I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, obviously not thick top quality but I would say mid range.
Pleased with purchase.