Profile for Jodafone > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Manhattan Toy Winkel Teethers
Manhattan Toy Winkel Teethers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy/teether/rattle ever, 27 Nov. 2014
My mother purchased this for my 6 month old daughter. Her little face lit up when she first saw it and she hasn't put it down since. It's great for her to grab hold of, and she's getting to the teething stage so loves to chew on it. It might be a little pricey but it's definitely money well spent.

Owls on a Branch Wooden Perpetual / Block Calendar
Owls on a Branch Wooden Perpetual / Block Calendar
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not the greatest quality, 18 Nov. 2013
I received this as a gift and loved it on first sight. However I soon realised that the paintwork on it wasn't particularly great and the wooden owl ears hadn't been cut properly. Shame as otherwise it would be lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on sunshine!, 20 May 2013
These are the most comfortable pair of shoes in the universe. I have wide size 8 feet. My feet are a pain in the proverbial when it comes to finding comfortable, nice, trendy and affordable shoes to fit. My search was over when I came across the Rocket Dog brand.
These Rocket Dogs allow your toes to be relaxed and free. Not bunched up like other big brands. They're slightly wider at the toe and this makes them so comfy. No toes rubbing against each other or against the inside edge of the shoe.
The design is nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite, 5 May 2013
There's not a thing I can fault about this product. I purchased it for my partner and it smells amazing on him. The scent lasts too. Not just a few hours, but pretty much all day. Other brands have lasted less than a few hours. Some even change, so after 2 hours of smelling nice you end up reeking of something entirely different. JPG's Le Male isn't always cheap, but as the saying goes, buy cheap-buy twice! Plus, once you've used it all up, you can sell the empty bottle on eBay for a few pounds! Some odd people out there like to buy them, so you might as well try and recoup some of your money.

The Bride Stripped Bare
The Bride Stripped Bare

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 29 Sept. 2012
I purchased this in a well known supermarket in the sale and thankfully didn't waste too much money.
I eventually got used to the style in which the book was written but it took some time. The main character can be sympathised with a little at the start but then as the book went on, I began to loathe her. The language can be a little crass (and I'm not being a prude here) and the actions of the main character can be quite distasteful at times as it neared the last quarter with the main character showing no self respect for herself. As for the book being erotic - not in the slightest. I got more turned on watching a kettle boil!

BPM Black Smoked Protective Armour Silicone Gel Case & screen Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 4 4g 8gb 32gb 64gb
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 July 2010
Ordered this item thinking that it's cheap enough, so if it doesn't last long, then hey ho! BUT, although cheap in price, the case is great. It does a brilliant job of protecting my ipod touch. My boyfriend doesn't use a case at all, and although he's very careful with his ipod, it is covered in marks and scratches on the back. Mine still looks mint! Another plus point is that when I've got the ipod in the car, it doesn't slide around in the crater of my dashboard, because the rubber acts as a grip. My mobile phone, on the other hand, has taken flight many a time!
Brilliant product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little camera!, 26 Jun. 2010
This camera is very easy to use. The picture quality is superb too. I was really impressed when I downloaded the images onto my mac. The image on the camera screen is good but really doesn't do the image justice! So I was really chuffed when I saw them on the big screen. Crystal clear images.
I carry it around in my handbag with me all the time and it is lightweight and compact (but without feeling cheap and tacky) so doesn't take up too much room.
Great little camera for the price.

Photoshop cs Bible
Photoshop cs Bible
by Deke McClelland

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference guide, 2 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Photoshop cs Bible (Paperback)
The book is absolutely huge! When it arrived in the post I was somewhat horrified at the size of it and thought it looked too technical. But as time went on, I discovered what a fantastic tome it was. I was amazed at how well it explains how to do things. I was dreading editing a huge amount of photo's and thought it was going to take forever. I looked up the relevant chapter and 60 seconds later I'd stitched 3 photo's together.
I highly recommend this book. Although your postie won't be pleased about delivering it!! Mine certainly wasn't!

How to Make a Journal of Your Life
How to Make a Journal of Your Life
by Dan Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Quantity not quality, 30 July 2009
The book was smaller than I expected but still looked good.
As I started to read, a couple of the pages came away from the spine! I wasn't bending the pages back - just enough so I could read the page, like any other book. The next minute, the whole cover came away and the pages just fell out!! The pages had been lightly glued to the paper outer cover quite badly.
Apart from the quality of the book, the ideas in it were quite good actually.
It gives you some great ideas for creating a journal, and not just about writing in it. It suggests you draw, doodle, print, stick things in, etc.
Its words are printed in a hand-written style which is nice to read and easy on the eye which makes it seem more personal to the reader.

If you're going to buy this book, whatever you do - do not pay full price for it in case you get a copy like mine!

Christmas with the Kranks [DVD] [2004] [2005]
Christmas with the Kranks [DVD] [2004] [2005]
Dvd ~ Tim Allen
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time!, 30 Jun. 2009
What an awful film. Pathetic even! I can't believe I wasted my time watching this - at least it was only a freebie so I didn't waste my money. It was over-acted (or badly acted, depending on how you want to look at it!) and totally unbelievable. Don't waste your time watching this - there are much better christmas films out there to spend your money on and watch!

Page: 1 | 2