Profile for Angel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lepel Delilah Balcony Bra Balcony Women's Bra Iris Cream 32DD
Lepel Delilah Balcony Bra Balcony Women's Bra Iris Cream 32DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bra!, 13 July 2014
Frantastic bra - fits so well and very pretty and comfortable as well - highly recommended.

Caprice Sorrento Black Mesh Shorts Medium
Caprice Sorrento Black Mesh Shorts Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 13 July 2014
The photo does not do these little shorties justice! They are so pretty on and very comfortable - also they have a cotton gusset so no riding up!!!! Highly recommended - very girlie!!

Ex Store Pretty Low Rise Shortie Knickers Scalloped Embroidered Lace Rose Mix 12
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and comfy shortie knicks, 13 July 2014
I usually wear a g-string but think I am converted to these - they are very pretty and look gorgeous on and fit so well - very comfy and lightweight - I have ordered three more pairs - different colours lol - highly recommended. I love them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really stunning, 15 Jun. 2014
Beautiful earrings - they are on shepherd's hooks which you can sqeeze shut so very comfy in the ear. They are absolutely stunning and really look so much more than you pay for - I love them and am going to order second pair, just in case !! Highly recommended - really elegant and a nice size in the ear for everyday wear as well as special evenings.

Prjewel Pretty 925 Sterling Silver 0.75 Carat Cubic Zirconia Heart Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty and delicate on the ear, 29 April 2014
These are very pretty earrings, not too small and not too big - just right. I actually wear mine angled sightly and they have a look of real diamonds as does all the this seller's jewellery that I have purchased. Really pleased with them. The posts are set centrally and the backings are a good size so they sit perfectly and securely on the ear. Even fell asleep with them in one night !!! Highly recommended.

Prjewel 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Romantic Heart Lock Pendant Necklace 16"+ 2" Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 22 April 2014
I have to say that I was thrilled to bits with this pendant - it is so very cute on the neckline and has an extender if you need it - very well made and has the look of real diamonds - beautifully packaged as well in a pretty pink, white and red box with a ribbon. I am amazed at the quality of the jewellery from this seller at the prices offered. Fantastic! Highly recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Prjewel 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fabulous Circle Earrings
Prjewel 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Fabulous Circle Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful with a real look of sophistication and the look of real diamonds, 22 April 2014
These earrings are fabulous. They are set as if in real diamonds and are believeable too - the post is actually at the top of the earring too, so they sit fantastically on your ear with a slight drop, rather than bang central, as some earrings put the posts in the middle. I am absolutely delighted with them - I have purchased a few items from this seller and every time they have exceeded expectation by a mile! Very quick delivery too - (4-5 days) - High recommended. Have posted a photo of them too, but it was taken with my phone cam, so not brilliant, but just to give you an idea of size and dimension when sitting in the ear. They are very comfortable too. A real earring you can wear everyday to the office and also are big enough for going out in the evening. I love them.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PRJewellery Stunning 925 Sterling Silver Heart Cubic Zirconia Ring Size L 1/2
PRJewellery Stunning 925 Sterling Silver Heart Cubic Zirconia Ring Size L 1/2

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely adore this ring!, 15 April 2014
The photo does not do it justice one bit. Mine arrived today and it is STUNNING! It looks as though I have been shopping at Tiffanys! Very well crafted and made and I know the stones stay put as I have had jewellery before from this seller. It always comes beautifully boxed too and always a "Thank You" card enclosed. I highly recommend you try something from this range. I guarantee you will not be disappointed one bit! Very quick delivery too.

Prjewel 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Gorgeous Heart Lock Pendant Necklace 16"+ 2" Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 15 April 2014
I have bought from this seller before and I have to say, the cz stones stay put and stay sparkly - I first ordered two band rings, one round and one wishbone, and not one stone has come out and that was a while ago I first ordered them and I do wear them every day. This locket is so beautiful! It small and believeable and really sparkles! The photo does not do it justice. I am absolutely delighted with my necklace and don't intend to take that off either!!! Highly recommend this seller, the goods arrive beautifully packaged (ready to give as a gift if you want!) and delivery time is very quick too.

BareMinerals Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer 30ml/1oz
BareMinerals Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer 30ml/1oz
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 April 2014
Keeps your make up on all day - so smooth on the skin and perfects your look :) I use it for work - 6am start until 7pm night - brilliant and highly recommended - quick delivery too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20