Profile for mrgarethrichards > Reviews

The Rodale Book of Composting
The Rodale Book of Composting
by Deborah. L Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Compost bible, 11 Aug. 2015
This book is a compost enthusiasts bible, the content within in this book is very comprehensive and lays down a good scientific grounding without over complicating things. I have signed out several books on composting from my local library and nothing even comes close.

Complete Calisthenics: The Ultimate Guide to Bodyweight Exercises
Complete Calisthenics: The Ultimate Guide to Bodyweight Exercises
by Ashley Kalym

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent investment, 29 Mar. 2015
This book has completely changed my view of fitness and conditioning, im a staunch weight lifter of 10 years and would split my training routine into different days isolating diffent muscle groups as im sure most of us do. Initialy it did feel like I was going against the grain however I stuck it out and have been following the routines suggested and it really does work. Ive built my own parallettes as suggested in the book and I am going to completely moveover to functionl finess now as the movements are more dynamic and benifitial to thewholebody, the information and pictures in the book are invaluable expesially for the stretching amd flexibility routines, all in all im very inpressed and would definitely recommend it for its simple approch.

Dirty Rigger Glove Guard Clip
Dirty Rigger Glove Guard Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used the clip in training and operationally and would highly recommend them as the plastic is very robust and grips ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Im a firefighter and my gloves are bulky and i have limited space on my operational gear in where to stow them, I have used the clip in training and operationally and would highly recommend them as the plastic is very robust and grips heavy gloves with confidence as i was worried that they would fall off originally.
My only criticism is that it is only available in black, Hi Visibility colors would be nice

Firefighter Interview Questions And Answers 2016: 1 (Testing Series)
Firefighter Interview Questions And Answers 2016: 1 (Testing Series)
by Richard McMunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if anyone is considering joining the fire service, 24 July 2013
I have attempted to pass the firefighter interview before with no addition help...big mistake, I can honestly say that this book is a eye opener it opens up the interview process and give the applicant a chance to structure there life experience into a functioning response to give to the interview panel.
After reading the book I now feel prepared and confident to take on the interview, I would recommended this book if you are serious about wanting to pass the firefighter interview.