Profile for Jane Grover > Reviews

Content by Jane Grover

Jane Grover "Jane" (Horsham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Headphones, 9 Aug 2013
Had to buy these headphones as I damaged my son's, after i vacuumed them up when they were on the floor in his bedroom! They are exactly the same as the original headphones supplied with his phone and he is very pleased with the product.

I Give It a Year [DVD] [2013]
I Give It a Year [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Rose Byrne

4.0 out of 5 stars Girlie Film, 9 Aug 2013
I went with my daughter to see this film at the cinema - which was mostly occupied with females that night! We really enjoyed the film as it was funny and very light hearted, but will not go down as a classic as the content is a bit weak and the ending a bit predictable. I purchased it for our collection of girlie films, suitable for a rainy Sunday afternoon of light entertainment!

Lost Wife, Saw Barracuda - True Stories from a Sharm el Sheikh Scuba Diving Instructor
by John Kean

4.0 out of 5 stars Not read it yet!, 9 Aug 2013
I purchased this book as my husband and son are divers and thought they would probably find this book to be an interesting read. Unfortunately, neither of them have had the chance to start reading it yet as they have had other books to finish, so cannot comment on their views of the book. It has a good write up, so that's what made me purchase it.

Halkidiki, pocket guide, 2nd (HotSpots) (Pocket Guides)
Halkidiki, pocket guide, 2nd (HotSpots) (Pocket Guides)
by Thomas Cook Publishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good book, 9 Aug 2013
This book was purchased for a member of my family, but I ordered it a bit to late and it came after they had left for the airport. However, after reading it upon their return, they said that it seemed quite accurate and therefore would probably have been quite useful had it arrived on time - my fault, not the suppliers!

Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 9 Aug 2013
I purchased this book as we were going to Rhodes this year for the first time. We found it quite useful as it contained a lot of info and tips about the island and is not too big to carry about. Great value for money.

Dickies Men's Fur Lined Rigger Safety Boots FA23350 Tan 10 UK, 44 EU Regular
Dickies Men's Fur Lined Rigger Safety Boots FA23350 Tan 10 UK, 44 EU Regular
Offered by wholesale workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootiful!, 9 Aug 2013
My son purchased these boots specifically to wear to Glastonbury Festival in case it rained!! Lucky for him it didn't very much, however, he did get the opportunity to wear his boots for some of the time and said how pleased he was with this purchase. They were very comfortable, of course completely waterproof and quite stylish for a sort of wellie! Great purchase and highly recommended for anyone who doesn't like cold wet feet!!

If You Stay
If You Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars Who is this man anyway?, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: If You Stay (Audio CD)
My mother requested that I ordered this CD for her, after reading that this actor has a lovely voice. She is very pleased with the CD, although I have not heard it myself, so cannot comment.

Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers
Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you want a kink and not a curl!, 4 Feb 2013
As with the other reviews that I read before purchasing these rollers for my daughter, they do not leave long hair with curls, but rather more a kink in the hair which gives a softer look to straight hair. After all how could they do any more if you have loads of long hair wrapped around them? My daughter uses them often and is pleased with them, but if you want a more curly look, I think you will need to get a perm!!!!

Mattress Protector - Luxury Quilted Fitted Cover (4ft Bed Size)
Mattress Protector - Luxury Quilted Fitted Cover (4ft Bed Size)
Offered by Homecare Furnishings UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a quality product for a 4ft bed!, 4 Feb 2013
This mattress protector is just what I was looking for for a 4ft bed. The fit is good and the quality excellent.

Foliage for Florists
Foliage for Florists

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must' for anyone starting out in Floristry, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Foliage for Florists (Paperback)
This book was recommended to my daughter whilst on her Floristry Course. It has pics of all the foliage available and is useful for ideas on what alternatives can be used to enhance an arrangement. We never knew there were so many varieties of Eucalyptus!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3