Profile for ajwilk > Reviews

ajwilk

Page: 1 | 2
Bontempi - Sing-Along Cassette Recorder
Bontempi - Sing-Along Cassette Recorder

1.0 out of 5 stars product only worked for a few days, seller not refunding, say clear from this seller, awful., 15 Mar 2014
We actually really liked this product and my 3 year old son loved it on Christmas day, recording his voice and singing along to nursery rhymes on cassette. Unfortunately after a few days the microphone stopped working and the problems with the seller started. Initially the seller refused to believe us that the product was broken suggesting that we didn't know it had an on/off switch. Then at our expense we returned the broken product to them and received a patronising email back telling us that the product was in fact in perfect working order and we obviously didn't know how to use it properly! They then asked for us to pay the courier costs to have the broken item returned to us. We are extremely disappointed. This was my 3 year olds main Christmas present from Santa and we have received no refund or replacement product. Email with the seller has ceased on their part and the telephone number they have supplied just rings out and there is no response to us leaving a message. We are shocked that this has happened and are hoping that Amazon can help us sort this issue out asap but I really want to warn others to stay away from this tin pot seller.

Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine (discontinued by manufacturer)
Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars hopeless, useless, frustrating, dont bother., 26 Mar 2013
Bought this sewing machine to take up trousers and not to do any large jobs. The first time I used it the needle snapped trying to shorten jeans so I thought 'fair enough' and tried it on thinner material instead. It was still hopeless. The needle loses the thread every 2 inches and you are left with a total mess. Quicker to stitch it by hand. Absolute waste of time and money. Do not buy this machine. I cannot understand the good reviews at all. They must have been stitching tissue paper. In fact, it would have trouble doing that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 28 Jun 2011
I love this sleeping bag! Its great for warm nights because my baby sleeps so much better when sipped into a sleeping bag but is thin enough for him to stay comfortable too. Love the spotty design too! I've ordered another one!

Munchkin Star Fountain Baby Bath Toy Blue
Munchkin Star Fountain Baby Bath Toy Blue
Offered by BabySecurity

2.0 out of 5 stars not for us, 28 Jun 2011
I bought this product a couple of months ago for my baby boy but i've never really been happy with it. The main problem being the button sticks in when pressed and cannot be turned off unless we poke a pen/sharp object into the button slot to release it. Also it does look good when squirting water but each time we used it it squirts into baby's face which he doesn't really like. I did try putting it away and using it now that he is older at 12 months but he still doesn't really like it.

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars get this toy!, 4 May 2011
This toy is great! my baby plays with it every day and at 10 months I can see he has many more months of play left in it. At the moment he loves to break the eggs and put the shells in and out of the egg box and he likes to make them squeak.I would say it is definately his favourite toy at the moment. Even I like to match the egg shell colours up and put the eggs in the correct holes, so there is plenty of play for both baby and parent!

Can I Give Them Back Now?: The Aargh to Zzzz of Parenting
Can I Give Them Back Now?: The Aargh to Zzzz of Parenting
by Joanna Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 4 May 2011
Having a 10 month old baby myself, i found this book to be very funny and make me feel so much better about the stresses and anxieties that having a child can bring with it. I think it would make a great present to cheer up many a stressed out parent! Love the title of the book too!

Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography
Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography
by Gok Wan

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 4 May 2011
I really enjoyed this book and read it in no time. If you like Gok then you will definately love this book. He speaks about his childhood struggles with weight/isolation very honestly and I found it very interesting to read how he grew from a troubled adolscent to the style queen he is today. I would recommend it!

MUMMY & TWO BABY DUCKS
MUMMY & TWO BABY DUCKS
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bath toy, 4 May 2011
ok. Every baby bath needs a rubber ducky and you won't be disappointed with this one. The baby ducks are soo cute and although mummy duck does tend to sink rather than swin it is a lovely bath toy and will keep baby amused I guarantee! Excellent price also!

VTech Baby Roll and Wiggle Caterpillar
VTech Baby Roll and Wiggle Caterpillar

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 4 May 2011
We received this toy as a present when our baby was 6 months old and he absolutely loved it! We even had to replace the batteries he played with it so much. The caterpillar plays a cute tune and our baby loved to spin its middle around and watch the antenna light up. I must admit at 10 months he no longer shows an interst in it but it was definitely worth the money for those few months of play.

VTech Nursery Rhymes Book
VTech Nursery Rhymes Book

1.0 out of 5 stars buy the other one!, 30 Jan 2011
me and baby find this v tech book quite boring. not enough for him to push, twiddle and move to keep him interested. The pink V tech book on the other hand is 10 times better and dont let the fact that it is pink put you off! Buy that one instead of this boring one.

Page: 1 | 2