Profile for Mr. John R. Kemp > Reviews

Content by Mr. John R. Kemp

Mr. John R. Kemp

Page: 1 | 2
9 x DARTS FLIGHT PROTECTORS SAVERS Blue ( 3 sets )
9 x DARTS FLIGHT PROTECTORS SAVERS Blue ( 3 sets )
Offered by Darts Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Flight Protectors, 14 May 2013
This product was delivered on time and as described.

Once fitted to my dart flights this product gave an additional bit of weight at the end of the dart making them fly slightly flatter and they also protect the flights which is useful when you are grouping your darts close together.

All in all, very happy.

M-Wave Frame Corner Bag
M-Wave Frame Corner Bag
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars M-Wave Frame Corner Bag, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Product arrived as described and before the delivery estimated date.

Once attached to my cycle it looks good and is has enough room inside for a spare inner tube, puncture repair kit, x 2 multi tools and then if needed there is also space for my mobile phone. All these items fit without stretching the bag in anyway or putting stress on the zip.

Another useful feature is the padded shoulder section, this is particularly useful for me as I have 6 flights of steps to climb at the end of my journey.

Seems to be pretty waterproof too, it's had a fair soaking on more than one occasion and nothing seems to have gotten wet.

For the price of this bag you really can't go wrong!

:-)

850ml Large Cycle Drink Bottle with Cage Bracket
850ml Large Cycle Drink Bottle with Cage Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars 850ml Drinks Bottle, 27 Nov. 2012
Product is as described, an 850ml Large Drinks Bottle.

One nifty feature is the adjustable cage that fits all types and sizes of bottles being adjustable using a hex key (allen key).

Bottle seems pretty durable and considering my bumpy cycle to work the adjustable mount doesn't seem to become loose.

Overall you can't go wrong with this item

Dare 2B Men's Spedfast Lightweight Reflective Windshell - Pluto Blue, Large
Dare 2B Men's Spedfast Lightweight Reflective Windshell - Pluto Blue, Large
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, 27 Nov. 2012
This product arrived before it's delivery estimate.

It was as described.

I used this jacket the 1st day I got it to cycle the 10 miles or so from work to home, when I started out there was a light drizzle in the air and the jacket held up very well but after about 3 miles the rain got heavier and more sustained and unfortunately that's when I started to get wet. Definitely only shower proof (as described). All is not lost however, I have since used the jacket on some cold morning and evening cycles and am pleased with how warm it kept me and also how nice it feels when wearing it. Almost like a silky 2nd skin.

Overall I am very satisfied with this jacket and would recommend one to my friends.

Page: 1 | 2