Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Jo" (Yorkshire, UK)

GMYLE (R) Wallet Case Classic for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190/ i9195 - Black & Green PU Leather Slim Magnetic Flip Stand Cover
Offered by Clever Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality., 31 July 2014
Looks great. Fitted well. Plastic casing fell to bits within a couple of weeks. Badly made. You get what you pay for (although this isn't worth paying anything for!)

Cake Mixes in Jars
Cake Mixes in Jars

2.0 out of 5 stars Check the internet first, 11 Mar 2013
Not impressed. I bought this thinking it would have everything I wanted all in one place. I didn't use any of the recipes. There are far better ones for free available on the internet.

Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash
Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but sizes and colours are wrong, 29 Nov 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash (Toy)
My little girl's 4 and has just started full time school so I thought this would be great. Apparently it's endorsed by the Royal Mint / Bank of England or so I read somewhere. If it is, I don't understand why the sizes of the notes and the colours are all wrong. Very disappointed. If it wasn't so cheap I'd return it but the postage will cost me more than I paid for it!