Profile for tjdrink > Reviews

Content by tjdrink

tjdrink

Page: 1 | 2
Scene It!  Bright Lights Big Screen (PS3)
Scene It!  Bright Lights Big Screen (PS3)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Sorry this has taken me so long to write a review but I have been working away. This was used for a family get together. Will use this supplier again if I need to.

Buzz! The Ultimate Music Quiz (PS3)
Buzz! The Ultimate Music Quiz (PS3)

= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

Buzz! Standalone Wireless Buzzers (PS3)
Buzz! Standalone Wireless Buzzers (PS3)

= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

Smiffy's W.P.C. Scarf (Black/ White)
Smiffy's W.P.C. Scarf (Black/ White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Aug. 2013
Sorry this has taken me so long to write a review but I have been working away. This was used for a hen do as a friend of mine dressed up as that guy that does Coach Trip. Will use this supplier again if I need to.

Silver Police Badge Police Badge for Fancy Dress Accessorie or Party Favour

Bald Head Skull Cap
Bald Head Skull Cap
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanta, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bald Head Skull Cap (Toy)

Smiffy's WPC Set
Smiffy's WPC Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's WPC Set (Toy)
Sorry this has taken so long to write a review but have been working away. This was used for a hen do.

10 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX515W - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Aug. 2013
Ordered these for the first time. They arrived when expected and so far have had no problems with them. Once we have run out I will use these supplier again

Page: 1 | 2