Profile for ste > Reviews

Content by ste

ste

WD Scorpio Blue 320GB 5400 RPM SATA Mobile Internal Hard Drive OEM (8 MB,2.5 inch,Sony Playstation PS3 Compatible)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 12 Dec 2013
Very easy to install although you will need the mounting bracket which is cheap to buy. My ps3 only froze once since I had it and that was on the second time I used it. Had it a couple of months now with no worries or concerns, have lots of space now. Cheap great product.

Sigma Bc1009 10 Function Cycle Computer - Black
Sigma Bc1009 10 Function Cycle Computer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little computer, 13 Oct 2012
I looked at many bike computers and eventually chose this one. After reading hundreds of reviews for many different computers I felt this was the best scored one and did everything I needed. I advise buyers not to get too hung on functions such as temp, wind speed etc I think if u want everything then you need to spend serious pound to get a good one. This one does the basics very well and looks great. A proffesional design and very clear display makes it look amazing on my racer. It comes off the cradel very easily aswell. Very easy to install with no tools. Uses bands which I was aprehensive about at first, but havent budged since I fitted it.

PROS - looks great, competitive price, does what i needt it to, easy to install
CONS - none

Would recommend this product, hasnt let me down yet after my 6th ride. Dont be fooled by much cheaper ones, these seem to give bad readings of 70mph on stationary roads, £15 - £20 and a quality name is needed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2013 11:33 PM BST

Clarks Alloy Bottle Cage - Black
Clarks Alloy Bottle Cage - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great price good product, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Clarks Alloy Bottle Cage (Sports)
Item is as described, light weight and durable design. Great for my racer, I bought two of them, nice shiney black colour.

M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, 13 Oct 2012
Perfect bag for putting little tool kit, mobile phone, small back up lights. Attatches to under seat and seat post very well. Good size and expandable for more items. Seems good materials used in product. I had one of these years ago and it cost me £20, this is a fraction of the price and is good quality, would defo recommend it to others.

Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook to Better Motorcycling
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook to Better Motorcycling
by Phillip Coyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful read, 6 July 2010
After returning to bike riding after 7 years, this book gave many refresher tips and new tips for me to think about. I like how the book is sectioned out and the illistrations are helpful. I have been riding again for about 8 months and still use the book as a refrence tool. Great book.

Hozelock 40 m Wall-Mounted Fast Reel
Hozelock 40 m Wall-Mounted Fast Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase in ages, 6 July 2010
Fantastic hose pipe. Very easy to attatch to the wall and all instructions simple to understand. Hose pipe very easy to unreel and reel back up. My garden is much more tidy now my old pipe isnt lying on the floor and my plants get watered every evening with ease. Would recomend this hosepipe to anybody.