Profile for Spelly > Reviews

Spelly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Now That's What I Call Classical
Now That's What I Call Classical

5.0 out of 5 stars That IS what I call Classical! Great tunes, great artists, great composers., 4 May 2016
A great selection - on one CD is great classics, another CD is more modern classics, and the other CD is historical classics. A good mix of all eras. Solid car CD for those long journeys.

Spearmark Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Tumbler Bowl and Plate Set
Spearmark Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Tumbler Bowl and Plate Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 May 2016
Hard wearing, great looking, matching set - what more could you want? Perfect for the little boy who loves superheros.

Seven Seas Evening Primrose Once A Day Plus Starflower Oil 1000mg 30 Capsules
Seven Seas Evening Primrose Once A Day Plus Starflower Oil 1000mg 30 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy levels are up! Pain and fatigue levels are down!, 4 May 2016
This supplement has really made a difference to my energy levels. I've also noticed a huge difference in period pains - pain is much reduced. Great price too.

BabyPrem Baby 4 Pack Cotton rich Terry Velcro fastening Bib One size White
BabyPrem Baby 4 Pack Cotton rich Terry Velcro fastening Bib One size White
Offered by Babyprem

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, with softness and durability, 4 May 2016
These have been through a few washes now, very durable, secure velcro. Very soft. Recommend.

Rocky (1976) signed by Sylvester Stallone & Carl Weathers Filmcell, holographic serial numbered
Offered by filmcell collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, unique gift, 4 May 2016
Amazing item, brought huge smile to my boyfriends face on his birthday. Just gotta think how to backlight it now for full effect...!

Premier Housewares Paradise Over Door Hanger - White
Premier Housewares Paradise Over Door Hanger - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for! Hooks with style!, 4 May 2016
What a gorgeous item. Fits over the door perfectly (still closes). Very strong. Packaged very well in cardbox box with paper stuffing.
Highly recommend.

Fluval 206 External Filter for aquariums up to 200L
Fluval 206 External Filter for aquariums up to 200L
Offered by aquacadabra

1.0 out of 5 stars Seek something better, maintenance on this filter is a PIG!, 4 Dec. 2015
Yes when the moons align & you can actually get it working if you satisfy the 10 billion criteria 'exactly' it's very quiet and appears to filter water as good as anything.

However; that seems nigh on impossible in my experience.

Pipes have to be 'perfectly' straight, not too long not too short not above this not below that. Have you checked 'everything?' Have you?

Good luck if you dare to open the filter to do maintainance - it's a total nightmare priming it and getting things running again. I've read that this primer is better than the old model - this primer handle snapped off on first use. I've had to use a pair of pliers since...

If air gets in the pipes (which it randomly does whether you use the Aqua-stop or not) it air-locks & you can't get it restarted even if you prime like a lunatic for hours on end and you'll end up completely exhaused, angry and with a filter still not working unless you hold it UPSIDE DOWN!!

I've read the manual & done it by the book, I've taken on board tips by Aquarium experts too but the whole restarting process seems totally random - I dread having to open the damn thing as I know it's a lottery whether it will just work or I'll have a battle to get it running again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2016 2:25 PM GMT

Sebastian - Drench Moisturizing Shampoo - 250ml/8.4oz.
Sebastian - Drench Moisturizing Shampoo - 250ml/8.4oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite!, 20 Nov. 2015
New product from Sebastian and is my new favourite! Leaves my dry, frizzy, coloured hair smooth, soft, bright and smelling great.
Great price too :)
I've tried other shampoos but always come back to Sebastian, they are the only product that don't leave my hair dried out.

Hair type: Curly
Hair colour: Dark blonde with light blonde highlights
Age: 33

Doggy Dry Towel
Doggy Dry Towel
Offered by Wiked Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best towel for drying a damp dog, 20 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Doggy Dry Towel
I already had one of these, so bought three more so I can cycle them during the winter. Very absorbent and the hand pockets make it so much easier to dry her.

Sebastian Professional Drench Moisturizing Conditioner 250 ml
Sebastian Professional Drench Moisturizing Conditioner 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite!, 20 Nov. 2015
Great price too :)
I've tried other brands but always come back to Sebastian, they are the only product that don't leave my hair dried out.

Hair type: Curly