Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie (Isle of Wight England)

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 31 Dec. 2014
Very good value for money. I bought this for my self as a basic tablet. It's early days yet but setting up the device was very easy and navigating the screen is also problem free. I am also looking for a tablet to give to my daughter so we will see how this one pans out but at the moment I am fully prepared to buy another one for her.
Very satisfied.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 16 Mar. 2014
Not a brilliant purchase, it stopped working after a few months but we!ve had the same problem even with the apple leads. At least this one is cheaper to replace.

Arranview Jewellery 9ct Gold 12mm Plain Sleeper Hoops (1 Pair)
Arranview Jewellery 9ct Gold 12mm Plain Sleeper Hoops (1 Pair)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice sleepers, 16 Mar. 2014
Arrived promptly, good quality sleepers without the risk of them turning green. Very pleased with the purchase will order again when my daughter looses these.

TOLO Sun and Moon Mirror
TOLO Sun and Moon Mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars baby mirror, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: TOLO Sun and Moon Mirror (Toy)
This was very difficult to find. The mirror arrived very quickly and was fine for proping up in the moses basket. The plastic surround is over large and mor mirror space would have been better. If you want a mirror that is just that without music or anything this is the priduct for you

Kookaburra Cricket Bowlers Marker
Kookaburra Cricket Bowlers Marker
Offered by Sports Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowler markers, 3 Mar. 2013
These will do just what we expect of them. they won't get mixed up with anyone elses because of the logo on them.
Arrived very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars All weather cricket, 3 Mar. 2013
After the wet season of 2012 with lots of wating around in the pavillion nest year we will be prepared. My son enjoyed the game and it will keep them occupied between downpours if next summer is as bad.

Mum's Family Calendar® 2013
Mum's Family Calendar® 2013
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, 3 Mar. 2013
Fun calendar, arrived very quickly. could do with some different stickers, maybe blank ones.
I would definately buy this calendar again next year

Clear Bubble Umbrellas Blue Trim
Clear Bubble Umbrellas Blue Trim
Offered by worldofbargain888

3.0 out of 5 stars Umbrella, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Umbrellas Blue Trim (Luggage)
Arrived very promptly but the umbrella is rather flimsy and the handle was bent.
I wouldn't buy this product again

Macbeth: York Notes for GCSE 2010
Macbeth: York Notes for GCSE 2010
by James Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars York Notes, 3 Mar. 2013
The book was in perfest condition, it arrived within a few days of ordering. I have used Yourk Notes beofer so I knew what to expect from the book.
Excellent service

Bertie Plays The Blues: 7 (44 Scotland Street)
Bertie Plays The Blues: 7 (44 Scotland Street)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I'd expected, 25 Aug. 2012
'Just what it says on the tin' the newest in the series of Scotland Street, I'm waiting for the next installment now. I have already read the other books in this series and it does help the flow of the storylines if you read them in order, needless to say this is currently the newest book.

Page: 1 | 2