Profile for susie > Reviews

Content by susie

susie "nanna sue" (barton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Healthy Hounds Salmon Oil, 500 ml
Healthy Hounds Salmon Oil, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Salmon oil for older dog, 10 Jun. 2016
Have been giving the salmon oil to our 9 year old black Labrador for about a year now. It was recommended by a friend when we commented that Ollie was limping and a bit stiff. It really does seem to have helped him. He is a large Labrador so we keep his weight down and have reduced his walks to several shorter ones also. We put the suggested amount on his breakfast and he loves it. I think as in all things it is a combination of different steps we have taken that have helped but definitely feel the salmon oil has contributed to him being much more spritely. It has also improved his coat making him look pretty good for a Labrador his age. Good size bottle that lasts ages. Would recommend trying it out.

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for HUMAX RM-109U
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for HUMAX RM-109U
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement remote, 31 May 2016
We ordered this replacement remote not excepting it to be very good to be honest. It's a remarkably reasonable price and was so amazed when it arrived and we put batteries in and straight away it was up and working perfectly. Really very pleased and it is working far better than the original one. We can't praise it enough and the supplier was excellent. Arrived quickly, well in expected time. Highly recommend.

Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond (Full)
Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond (Full)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky little game play, 3 May 2016
I have enjoyed this little game very much. Good graphics. Variety of puzzles. Lots of HOS which I like but maybe not for everyone. The story is really non existent, or maybe I just lost track? But I really didn't mind. It's a well put together game and as such I have enjoyed playing it. In fact I am going to restart it and improve my scores. I acquired it through Amazon Underground so was free! So brilliant as far as I'm concerned. Only gave 4 stars not 5 because of the rambling story, but to be honest that really doesn't matter. I would recommend buying.

The Light of the Fireflies
The Light of the Fireflies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, brilliant translation, 9 April 2016
It is a very long time since I have read such an original story. It really is a book that you cannot put down and has you feeling so much for the characters. I had no idea about the ending but read on desperate to find out. A great read full of human feelings, maybe a trifle miserable at times but you really are led to feel for each and every one of those involved. I suppose overall a sad read but the sadness is overcome by the love of a family doing what they felt right. The ending? Well won't spoil the read for you but ...... a good outcome for some!

Myths of the World: Chinese Healer (Full)
Myths of the World: Chinese Healer (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 16 Mar. 2016
To think this game was free is amazing. I am so enjoying playing it. HOG different and alternative game if you want it. Games/tasks varied, some easy, others I have skipped! Good map so not a lot of wandering around. Help available but not had to use it much. Lovely coloured graphics. All in all a real treat to play. And a real story to follow. Recommend.

Berghaus Men's Fortrose Jacket - Granite, Large
Berghaus Men's Fortrose Jacket - Granite, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Mens Fortrose Jacket - Large, 24 Feb. 2016
Brought for my husband. Took a chance on size and really pleased as fits my husband perfectly. Good quality and the granite is a good neutral colour. Must be ok as he wears it constantly. Washes well and drys in no time. A little expensive but so worth it.

Blowfish Pymm, Women's Boots, Brown (brn), 4 UK (37 EU)
Blowfish Pymm, Women's Boots, Brown (brn), 4 UK (37 EU)
Offered by steps shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Blowfish Pymm Boots 4, 24 Feb. 2016
I love my blowfish boots. These are my fourth pair over the last few years. I have different colours and one pair in a fabric material. All are extremely comfortable and wear well. This particular pair are smart and practical. They arrive looking fairly matt but I have polished them a few times and they look really good - another person may like the matt finish of course. I would certainly recommend them if you are wanting a simple but stylish little boot and not stupidly expensive. They are high enough to slip jeans into but also very soft so you can leave your jeans rumpled on top. Very happy again with my purchase and Amazon delivery, arrived in couple of days. Great.

Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition (Full)
Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 4 Feb. 2016
Loving this game. Beautiful graphics. Straight forward game play. Help if needed. Mini games different and same with some of the hidden object scenes. Played on Kindle Fire HD with no glitches at all. Still playing after quite some time so a really decent length. Well worth money. Would highly recommend.

New York Mysteries 2: High Voltage (Full)
New York Mysteries 2: High Voltage (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 21 Jan. 2016
This is a very good game. Works well on my Kindle Fire HD, had no problems at all. Games are different and there is an excellent help function and skip, also a brilliant responsive map, so you are not darting backwards and forwards. I am really enjoying it and would recommend it. The story is such that you actually want to find out what is going to happen. Yes, good and I don't think at all expensive for the length plus bonus!!

4MM Classic Brilliant Round Cut CZ Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - PINK or Choose From 13 Colours. 4-PINK
Offered by M & M Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Such pretty little earrings - 4mm pink, 19 Jan. 2016
I so love these little earrings. they are my second pair ordered and am so pleased with them. The stones are so clear and bright and sit in the earring really well in a secure claw setting - not just relying on a dab of glue! They arrived very quickly and well packaged. I really cant praise them enough and sincerely recommend them. Lots of colours to choose from so ordering again very soon! They may be slightly more expensive than others you could buy but honestly well worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8