Profile for Babsman > Reviews

Content by Babsman

Babsman (Lancing)

Page: 1 | 2
NEW 4 pairs Mens Arctic Comfort ® Thick Thermal Wool Socks High Tog Rating UK Size 6-11 EUR size 39-45
Offered by World of Hosiery

3.0 out of 5 stars Got them on the Wednesday, wore a pair of ..., 12 Feb. 2015
Got them on the Wednesday, wore a pair of them on the Thursday and got a hole in both socks.

Mens Lance Premier Padded Car Coat with Concealed Hood- 12H
Mens Lance Premier Padded Car Coat with Concealed Hood- 12H
Offered by G5 Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be the best Car Coat I've ever bought, 26 Dec. 2014
Must be the best Car Coat I've ever bought, it keeps me dry and very warm. I would certainly recommend it.

New Mens Gola Lace Up Sports Running Retro Classic Trainers Shoes Sizes UK 7-12
New Mens Gola Lace Up Sports Running Retro Classic Trainers Shoes Sizes UK 7-12
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these Trainers, 26 Dec. 2014
I really like these Trainers, very comfortable, I liked that much that I bought them again in the other colour.

Samsung Galaxy Young GT S6310 S6310L S6310N S6312 Red Colour PU Leather Wallet Book Flip Case Cover
Offered by eFEEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather Case, 12 April 2014
I bought this as a present for my wife as she kept moaning about not having one. She is absolutely delighted with it.

VEO Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Purple
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case Cover, 12 April 2014
Chose it as present for my daughter, she likes it a lot. I would recommend it to anyone looking for one.

The Best Of The First 10 Years
The Best Of The First 10 Years
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is the Best, 19 Oct. 2012
I liked the hits of Mr Costello since the 70s, but never bought any of them. I bought this album and was delighted with its content, so if you like Elvis C this is a must for you.

The Whole Story
The Whole Story

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll like this Bush, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Whole Story (Audio CD)
I had this C.D before,but someone must have liked it too because they nicked it.If you like Kate Bush,then this is a must as it contains a lot of her hits.

Fruit of the Loom Raglan Sweatshirt - Deep Navy XXL
Fruit of the Loom Raglan Sweatshirt - Deep Navy XXL
Offered by 247Clix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Sweatshirts, 10 Feb. 2012
Ordered 3 of these Sweatshirts as they were reasonably priced,and I'm delighted with the quality of them.They arrived withn 4 days of ordering and I would definetly buy more.

sex&drugs&rock&roll - The Essential Collection
sex&drugs&rock&roll - The Essential Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Class, 11 Oct. 2011
I always liked his music, but never bought any of it. I thought I better rectify this,must admit this is a brilliant CD, Pure Class.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Banged her drum, 17 Aug. 2011
I bought this as present for my partner and she was highly delighted with it.It certainly banged her drum,now she would like more.

Page: 1 | 2