Profile for HannahN > Reviews

HannahN

Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have toy for active babies, 22 Aug 2013
I received this product 2 days ago and my baby already loves it! She plays with it for about half an hour which is fantastic! You can see the concentration on her face when playing with this toy so I know it will be great for her development. I'll be recommending this to all my friends!

Lamaze Activity Knot
Lamaze Activity Knot

5.0 out of 5 stars Already a firm favorite, 22 Aug 2013
I received this and also Freddie the Firefly 2 days ago and both are already firm favorites. They hold my 3 month old's attention for at least 20 minutes! So I have to give it 5 stars as she has a short attention span and is always ready for the next activity. She loves the rings on this and likes to pull them apart and let go to get them to make noise! I'm then rewarded with a big gummy smile :) Great product

Rivals in the Tudor Court
Rivals in the Tudor Court

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good read!, 4 Jan 2012
This book was a really good read! I love anything to do with Tudor/ Elizabethan times and this book didn't disappoint. When I first started reading I wasn't sure whether it was my kind of book as a lot of it was an account by Thomas Howard (who I previously disliked). However it was excellent and written in a very different way to others in this genre. Loved it!!

Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml
Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 2 Feb 2011
This perfume has been my favourite for ages and received it in good timing and perfect condition! And at an amazing price :)