Profile for Buddyboy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Power Trip
The Power Trip

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Readable, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Power Trip (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit I haven't finished this book yet, it is on my kindle waiting to be read. I have started it and so far so good.

The Wind in the Willows - The Original Movie[DVD] [1983]
The Wind in the Willows - The Original Movie[DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by joe4books

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories captured!, 2 Dec. 2012
My daughter loved this film when she was a little girl and I wanted to capture it for her on DVD.

Walker Active Protective Boots Size: L-XL (Rottweiler) *New Design*
Walker Active Protective Boots Size: L-XL (Rottweiler) *New Design*
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing seems to be an issue with these boots!, 2 Dec. 2012
The boots seem stronger than others I have purchased but the sizing is an issue. The design is OK but as soon as the dog bends its foot there seems to be a problem.

Ultimate Quilting Bible: A Complete Reference with Step-by-step Techniques
Ultimate Quilting Bible: A Complete Reference with Step-by-step Techniques
by Marie Clayton

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Disappointed, 1 Nov. 2012
I ordered this book having read good reviews. I am a little disappointed, it is not as comprehensive as I thought having read the reviews. It does show different techniques but I wanted to know more about the actual quilting of a quilt and this wasn't as good as I had hoped.

Vivo 3 Pack Washable Microfibre Replacement Steam Mop Cleaning Pad for Vax S2 Hard Floor Master Upright Steam Stick and Elbe-Schott Delta Power

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Sticky!, 30 Sept. 2012
I bought these replacement heads for my new steamer as I am unable to find the original heads which came with the product. They are OK but they don't allow the same movability as the originals. Easy to fit but I would rather be able to purchase the originals.

Teeny Tiny Tears Deluxe Set
Teeny Tiny Tears Deluxe Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Teeny Tiny Tears, 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Teeny Tiny Tears Deluxe Set (Toy)
I purchased this doll for my niece and as far as I know it has been fun to play with and durable. My only criticism would be 'it is just plain ugly'.
It was just the right size for a 2 year old and she enjoyed undressing and feeding the doll. What more can I ask?

Extending Metal Safety Gate
Extending Metal Safety Gate

4.0 out of 5 stars Extending Metal Stair Gate, 26 Aug. 2012
This is a good stair gate in as much as it is safer than a lot I have looked at. It doesn't have that bar along the bottom which is a real safety hazard.
I like the fact that the gate can be removed and replaced as and when needed without having to remove the fixings. It is however, very stiff to open and close, not something which is easy if you have a child in your arms!

All in all, I would say it is a good gate, the best on the market for use at the top of the stairs!

Boost your memory (52 Brilliant Ideas)
Boost your memory (52 Brilliant Ideas)

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon verified product - Boost your Memory, 22 April 2012
To be perfectly honest - I forgot I had purchased this item. So as you can tell I haven't actually started reading it yet!!
It is on my kindle so I will get round to reading it soon, I'm sure. It's not one of those books that I feel I won't be able
to put down but it's worth a try!

Just Laptops HP Compaq 609939-001 (18.5v 3.5a 65W SMART Black-Tip) Compatible Laptop Power Supply Charger Adapter with Power Cord and 1-Yr Warranty
Offered by Just Laptops Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon verified product - Just Laptops HP Compaq Power Supply Charger Adaptor, 22 April 2012
This item arrived promptly. I was a bit disappointed it wasn't actually an HP product which I believed it was.
Nevertheless, it has done the job just as well and I am now able to charge my computer properly.

Over the Moon
Over the Moon

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon verified product - Over the Moon by David Essex, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Over the Moon (Kindle Edition)
I haven't actually read this book yet. I have a Kindle so when I see a book I want to read I usually purchase it before I forget the title!
I'm sure it will be a good read - I watched David Essex on TV promoting the book and got a good feeling about it then.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4