Profile for Buddyboy > Reviews

SLIGHT SECOND Single Hotel Quality 4inch Deep 100% Cotton Cover Mattress Topper
Offered by Lancashire Textiles
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful night's sleep!, 24 April 2013
This topper is listed as slight second. I honestly can't find any fault with it and being hidden from view any wonky seam wouldn't show anyway. It has turned the bed into a very comfortable one, it is thick and cozy but doesn't make you too hot, highly recommend!!

Single Size, Extra Deep (16"), White, 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep sided fitted sheets, 24 April 2013
I purchased these sheets because I needed to cover a mattress topper. I haven't used them yet but hopefully they will wash and iron well.
My one big criticism is the cost of postage, 9 for two sheets and 9 for postage, I think that is ridiculous. The mattress topper came by courier in a huge box and cost far less in postage, 3.99!!!

Birthday Birds - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Birthday Birds - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift voucher, 24 April 2013
Perfect gift!
Delivered on time, no hassle, no shopping, brilliant!
If you're unsure what to buy someone for their Birthday, buy an Amazon gift voucher, you can be sure they will buy something they want!

The 2-Day Diet: Diet Two Days a Week. Eat Normally for Five.
The 2-Day Diet: Diet Two Days a Week. Eat Normally for Five.
Price: 4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Kindle!, 19 April 2013
I bought this book for my Kindle, but it was hopeless trying to go back and forth on the Kindle. Fortunately, Amazon very kindly allowed me to return the item and I purchased the book. I don't think it is suitable for Kindle. You need to be able to flick back and forth and so a real book is much more suited.

Quilt & Sew Country Style
Quilt & Sew Country Style
by Anne-Pia Godske Rasmussen
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Toys to stitch, 22 Mar 2013
I haven't tried making toys before, this book seems to be very up to date with the variety of toys on offer. I just hope I'm able to make them look as good as they are shown in the book.

Premier Housewares Yorkshire Pudding Tray - 6 Cup
Premier Housewares Yorkshire Pudding Tray - 6 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Yorkshire puds, 22 Mar 2013
This tin is perfect, I had an old 4 pud tin which was beginning to show it's age. This 6 pud tin is non stick and allows me to cook extras!!

Sterling Silver Marcasite Cats Brooch
Sterling Silver Marcasite Cats Brooch
Offered by Touch Jewellery
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Discreet!, 3 Mar 2013
This is perhaps smaller than I imagined, although I actually like it more because of it's size. It is a case of 'less is more'. I think it is something you can wear more often than a large brooch. Perfect for cat lovers! I bought it for a gift so I just hope the person receiving it thinks the same :-))!!

2 Packs of 3 Medium "Anylock" Sealing Rods
2 Packs of 3 Medium "Anylock" Sealing Rods
Offered by CaraselleDirect
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant food savers!, 3 Jan 2013
I had one of these rods in a pack of vacuum bags - it was brilliant!
These rods are great for sealing opened packets of food, far better than the peg style, they stop air getting in so keeping the fod fresher longer.

The Power Trip
The Power Trip
Price: 3.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Readable, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Power Trip (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit I haven't finished this book yet, it is on my kindle waiting to be read. I have started it and so far so good.

The Wind in the Willows - The Original Movie[DVD] [1983]
The Wind in the Willows - The Original Movie[DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories captured!, 2 Dec 2012
My daughter loved this film when she was a little girl and I wanted to capture it for her on DVD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3