Profile for Flosska > Reviews

Content by Flosska

Flosska

Page: 1 | 2
Personalised XL Size One Direction Bedroom Door Plaque - Plaque Size 16.5cm by 11.5cm - An Ideal Gift
Offered by Key Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, well worth the money!, 8 Oct. 2013
Delighted I bought this early for Christmas as now out of stock. Bought for my crazy for 1D 9 year old. Nice decent size, no sharp corners, all good & was such a good price & decent quality unlike the bit of ID jewellery I bought...

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 8 Oct. 2013
Not in a gift bag, but a cellophane one. The spelling is atrocious with the first r in directioners looking like an x. The metal is pitted in 3 places, cheap & nasty. I did email the seller who replied with.... Unfortunate the pattern of the writing is the original design of these products..... Hope you have a nice day....
They did however offer a full refund & I know this was fairly cheap but decided to keep it as I'm sure my 9 yr old will not be looking at the quality of it..

Gisela Graham Shoreline Beach Hut Nautical Beach Door Mat
Gisela Graham Shoreline Beach Hut Nautical Beach Door Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, love the idea but expensive for what it is., 8 Sept. 2013
Part of a large number of Gisela Shoreline items I bought for our summer seaside room. I loved the idea of the beach huts design, but it is expensive for a coir mat with stencilled beach huts. I have kept it as I have so many co-ordinating items but as soon as it starts getting used, the paint will come off, looks ok from a distance though..

Gisela Graham Set of 4 Nautical Shoreline Coasters
Gisela Graham Set of 4 Nautical Shoreline Coasters

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst made coasters I have ever seen!, 8 Sept. 2013
I have bought most of the Gisela Shoreline range, sadly these were a complete disaster. Very cheap painted discs, they were very badly marked as they were stacked rubbing together. The seller however was brilliant & refunded me on return. Such a shame as everything else (doormat iffy but I kept it for the theme) looks fabulous for the summer seaside room we have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little pictures!, 8 Sept. 2013
I bought these for our 'seaside summer room' together with many other items from the Gisela Shoreline range.
They are very cute with beach huts & boats. Fairly expensive for what they are but look good in their setting.

East of India Handmade Feather Filled Cushion - Friends are Flowers
East of India Handmade Feather Filled Cushion - Friends are Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful cushion, love it!, 8 Sept. 2013
I had seen another of the cushion designs in a local shop, went on line & found this one 'Friends are flowers that never fade'
The duck egg embroidery & buttons colour are perfect for the room I wanted it for. The sentiment is perfect plus this was about £3 cheaper than anywhere else.
Perfect in every way!

Bounty Dark Chocolate Twin Bar (box of 24)
Bounty Dark Chocolate Twin Bar (box of 24)
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love dark chocolate bounties! Fast delivery from this seller!, 27 Mar. 2013
A dark chocolate bounty is just the most perfect treat for me. This pack of 24 arrived quickly & in perfect condition.
I gave 10 to my friend who cannot find them where she lives, they are equally difficult to find where we live, I can find them randomly when I go to another town. Like others have commented, milk ones are in abundance 4 for £1 or treat size one portion which I would prefer. I cannot seem to leave the other half 'for later'
Will def buy from this seller again.

Island Bakery Organic Chocolate Lime Biscuits 150 g (Pack of 3)
Island Bakery Organic Chocolate Lime Biscuits 150 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are just divine!, 18 Mar. 2013
We went to Mull last year & bought these biscuits plus the lemon ones!
I just adore lime flavoured things & these are perfect. This is the 2nd lot of 3 I have bought. Thought I'd try Amazon as couldn't get them anywhere.
Perfect texture, perfect amount of lime & choc dipped.
Delighted with them, the service, & cheaper than going back to Mull to get more :-)

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-K Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom, 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not brilliant!, 10 Oct. 2012
I bought this to replace a Sony Cybershot but a bit disappointed. It has a very good zoom, great for outdoors, esp scenic shots. Managed to get close detail of things, without being obtrusive.
Used it for 3 weeks on hols in USA, took 1700 photos in New England. Daytime fine, almost all evening pictures not very good colour. Tried amending it to no avail. Got home & started taking pics in evening for eBay sales, not at all impressed. Colour is wrong, zoom blurred. Day pics fine . Tried amending settings, not as good as the Sony it replaced :-( in my opinion.
So saying that, perfect for long distance & day shots. I will now use my Sony for evening pics, which is a pain as I don't want to carry 2 cameras on holiday.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 6:11 PM GMT

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but perfect!, 10 Oct. 2012
I had seen this sign in Athena in Exeter on a trip & then forgot to buy it.. Delighted to have found it on Amazon but was about half the size when it arrived. No sizes on the description, so was my assumption that it was the same item, as it was by the same maker.
However, it is nice & compact.
Shabby shic style & perfect for our daughter as 'not in your face' in a small house.
Seller sent email saying it was out of stock :-( then on the next day it arrived, very strange.
Seller took great attention, wrapping it in lots of bubblewrap. Impressed! Arrived in perfect shape.

Page: 1 | 2