Profile for Jensen77 > Reviews

Undercover Curry: An Insider's Expose of British Indian Restaurant Cookery
Undercover Curry: An Insider's Expose of British Indian Restaurant Cookery
by Dave Loyden

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing curries, 21 Dec 2013
I have spent a year with this book and just finished my 4th gravy cook. It does take time and effort but the results are well worth it. Very few exact measurements which can be a headache (take notes). The curries are top notch. Put the effort in and reap the rewards.

If Not Now Then When?
If Not Now Then When?
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars From behind the desk, 4 Mar 2013
Had the pleasure of seeing Ethan at Kendal a few weeks back. From not knowing his music he was engaging and a joy to listen too. Great album well worth your time.

The Complete History of Jack the Ripper
The Complete History of Jack the Ripper
by Philip Sugden

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Boss, 1 April 2011
Oh Murder! This is one of the finest and well researched books I have ever read. I had a very basic knowledge of the man they call Jack the Ripper, and being 100 pages from the end of the book I can easily say I need not read another. From the introduction I had complete faith that the author had gone the farthest point that you can, even to find out the most smallest of detail. It must of taken up years of his life and to read it I found an absolute joy. I normally get bored with books quite easily but with this I am glad to say was not the case. Don't go for a Ripper book that the author has his own theory to prove, go for one that just tells you the facts that we have. This book will be read again.