Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars O.M.G., 4 Mar. 2014
There are so many words to describe how amazing this book is!!!. This has to be one of the most beautiful conclusions to a trilogy that I have ever read. I would highly recommend people to read this trilogy as you will not be disappointed.
A big well done to the author on such an amazing book and trilogy, I will definitely be reading more books from her in the future.

Fueled: 1 (The Driven Trilogy)
Fueled: 1 (The Driven Trilogy)
by K. Bromberg

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 8 Oct. 2013
Another amazing book with an even more amazing story line. I couldn't put this book down either. It has such brilliant ending which will have you wanting more. I would recommend this book as well as the first book, K.Bromberg has done an amazing job with both books and cannot wait till the third book comes out.

Driven ((The Driven Trilogy))
Driven ((The Driven Trilogy))
by K. Bromberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Oct. 2013
I gave this book the 5 stars it deserves. It is well written and has an amazing story line to it. I could not put it down once i started reading it, i would recommend people have a read of this book as they wont be disappointed.

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
I really enjoy this game, it's very addictive and I sometimes find it hard to put down. I would have given it 5 stars but there is a problem trying to get the sim's to marry. If the issue is sorted then I will give this game the 5 stars it deserves.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 18 Aug. 2013
I wasn't sure about getting this game at first but once I read the reviews I thought I would get it to it try for myself. The game is great and keeps me occupied when I have nothing else to do. Definitely worth getting.