ARRAY(0xa72e9060)

Steve Ward "Steve" (UK)

Trust Wireless Optical Mini Mouse MI-4930Rp
Trust Wireless Optical Mini Mouse MI-4930Rp

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse, 20 Feb 2010
Ok the product is excellent but when it said mini mouse I thought it was small for use with my netbook but it is normal size so I gave it to my daughter.
(its not mini size)

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebook mouse, 6 Sep 2009
The best attachment to my laptop great design sits nicely in my palm and is small and easy stored in my case. It's Bluetooth and as my laptop has Bluetooth enablement it hooks up when I boot up, it has Bluetooth dongle if your laptop is not Bluetooth enabled that all fits neatly in to the protective case it came with. I use rechargeable batteries in my mouse. The laser pointer is great tool if you travelling about and giving presentations. I haven't come across a better product than this to help me with my work.

Lian Li PC-A59B Aluminium Black Case No Power Supply
Lian Li PC-A59B Aluminium Black Case No Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium case, 6 Sep 2009
This case is compact, smart in design so light much better than my old case the internal fans supplied keep this case cool.

PowerTraveller Motormonkey Multiple Charging Device
PowerTraveller Motormonkey Multiple Charging Device
Offered by magicdiscounts
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal car charger, 6 Sep 2009
I bought Motormonkey so the family can all charge their mobiles in the car, as we all have different makes and are always changing our phones you don't need to all buy different in car chargers you just need this one. If it doesn't come with your attachment you can always purchase the attachment for a small cost.
This has to be the best mobile in car charger about, it looks smart, its small and compact.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Nokia BH 103 Bluetooth Headset, 9 July 2009
This was just what I was looking for to listen to music on the move, good sound answers the phone at the touch of a button but after 2 weeks and 3 days of use I could not get it to turn on again, I sent it back and asked for a refund
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2009 6:09 PM BST

Compaq Presario CQ60-107 15.6-inch Laptop, AMD Sempron, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 8200M

5.0 out of 5 stars First laptop, 1 Feb 2009
Pleased with the laptop and the speedy delivery.Its fully equipped with all what you expect from Compag.