Profile for James > Reviews

USN Muscle Fuel Mass Muscle and Mass Gain Shake Powder, Strawberry - 5 kg
Offered by Monstersupplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid for it but never received it!!!, 19 April 2014
Poor service!!

Waited a whole week for the item, after it went past it's due day to be delivered I tracked the item and it says it was in my home city but somehow it has been lost by the delivery guy.

It was a good job I tracked the item other wise I wouldn't of known it went missing and not even Amazon or the delivery company got in touch with me to say it has been lost.

I phoned Amazon up and I received poor service, she said she going to get in touch with the company who was suppose to be delivering it and she will get back in touch well she never got back in touch so I phoned Amazon up once again and told them and demanded my money back. They was still no reason from amazon why it's been lost and where it could be?
So where is my parcel with all my details in and on!!
Amazon said they will send me another one out but it has gone up in price so I will have to pay the different which I was shocked by, I said forget that you made the mistake you guys have lost the parcel so it's your problem to deal with it why should I pay extra!
They was still trying to hide the fact it was there fault and wasn't preparing to send me another out without paying extra money towards the item.
So I demanded my money back!
Finally got my money back two weeks Down the line.
A whole month of hassle.