Profile for sandra llewellyn > Reviews

sandra llewellyn

Handel: Messiah
Handel: Messiah

3.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Handel: Messiah (Audio CD)
I have been meaning to treat myself to the Messiah for years. This was a clear recording and I played 'He was despised' twice through on first hearing. Absolutely wallowed in it!

Classic Card Games For Kids
Classic Card Games For Kids
Offered by Smart Games Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's tracking system, 19 Nov 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Classic Card Games For Kids (Toy)
Just wanted to say how valuable I found your tracking system. I had items delivered recently on a day that was quite busy but thanks to the tracking system I was able to make sure I was at home when they were delivered. I realise that things don't always work according to plan but on this occasion it meant I was in control - something that doesn't always happen. Thank you.

More Work for the Undertaker (Campion Mystery)
More Work for the Undertaker (Campion Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Yes, 23 July 2013
I had to ration myself to one chapter at a time because I didn't want to finish it. Most enjoyable book I've read in a long time.

Tumi Genuine Panama Hat. Rollable / Foldable hand woven from natural straw. Fair Trade. Range of Colours. Amazingly breathable and light sun hat, by Tumi the UK's leading Panama Hat producer. (61cm, Black)
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 23 July 2013
My husband loved it and the fit was just right. And it was just in time for the hot weather.

The Beckoning Lady (Campion Mystery)
The Beckoning Lady (Campion Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Most enjoyable, 23 July 2013
I love Allingham, I think she is the best of the Golden Period mystery writers. I'd wanted to read this book because two of the characters were apparently based on Allingham and her husband. I was not disappointed!
Thank you.

Tommy Atkins
Tommy Atkins
by John Laffin

3.0 out of 5 stars A birthday present, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tommy Atkins (Paperback)
I have not yet received the book. No problems about that - only ordered it yesterday.
It's a present for my husband who's been looking for this book for a couple of years.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2013 10:44 AM BST

The Clocks (Poirot)
The Clocks (Poirot)
by Agatha Christie

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Christie book, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Clocks (Poirot) (Paperback)
One of her later ones but nevertheless a very good read. It was a pleasure to read an Agatha Christie I hadn't read before.

The Gyrth Chalice Mystery
The Gyrth Chalice Mystery

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 16 Dec 2012
I gave three stars because the story itself was not one of Allingham's best. But anything by Allingham is better than many other books.

Daily Telegraph Codewords 3
Daily Telegraph Codewords 3
by Telegraph Group Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I ordered, 16 Dec 2012
I chose this rating because I am a code word addict and live in Belgium where it is not easy to get puzzle books in English. So I was grateful when it arrived!

CostMad ® Jewellers Jeweler Pocket Loupe 40 x 25 mm Magnifier Magnifying Glass Eye Lens Pieces with Illuminated LED Light and free Case Chrome Finish
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the right button, 16 Dec 2012
I chose this rating because the product 'does what it says on the tin'.
It arrived on time and was well packaged.