Profile for anna c > Reviews

Content by anna c

anna c

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 6 Jun. 2015
Really enjoyed this book, had me hooked from the 1st chapter- I love characters in books and I think that detective Kim Stone could become a favourite, just like Jack Reacher, Tom Thorne ant the likes. I recommend this book 100%…

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl on the train, 31 Mar. 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but I was pleasantly surprised. Different from other thrillers I've read in the past, I felt I couldn't put it down! The characters are very believable. I would totally recommend you read this book. I'm looking forward to reading Paula Hawkins next instalment, whenever that may be.

The Chessmen (Lewis Trilogy Book 3)
The Chessmen (Lewis Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!!!, 18 Feb. 2014
This trilogy of books have been so enjoyable! I will certainly miss Fin M McLeod & all the other characters in these books. Peter May is definitely an author I will add to my favourites list!!

The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy
The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!, 7 Feb. 2014
First time I've read one of Peter May`s books and I must say it was great!!! So cleverly written… not one of these 100 miles an hour, biting your nails, edge of your seat thrillers, but a slow burner, then boom!!! It gets you!! Love it :) can't wait to read the next one in the trilogy :)

Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)
Never Go Back (Jack Reacher, Book 18)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!, 7 Sept. 2013
I was very disappointed with this book, I am sorry to say. I am dedicated Reacher creature, and I felt this book was pretty boring compared to the other Reacher thrillers. It lacked substance, especially after the build up in previous books about Jack heading to Virginia to meet the mysterious Major Turner. A bit of an anti-climax!! When I finished the book, I felt like `is that it?` sorry Lee Child, a poor effort from you this time round!! :(
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 5:38 PM GMT