Profile for R.Diver > Reviews

Content by R.Diver

R.Diver (Northern Ireland, United Kingdom)

A Flame To The Ground Beneath
A Flame To The Ground Beneath

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence!, 22 Jan. 2008
This album is nothing short of excellence, it is more than excellence. A word hasn't been invented yet that is more than excellence, but whatever it is this album is it!
From start to finish this album never lets up, pure heavy metal throughtout. THe main highlight for me are the vocals, they are out of this worlds and are handled by Ethereal Magnanimus (Daniel Helman). Yes thats the name in the booklet, all the members have interesting names, E.g. Cosmic Antagonist, their bass player. Awesome eh?
Back to the album, BUY THIS NOW!!! You won't regret it.
Fans of Manowar and Heavy Metal in general should love this

United [Limited Edition CD + Bonus 3' CD]
United [Limited Edition CD + Bonus 3' CD]
Offered by tws-music-eu

5.0 out of 5 stars They're back!, 31 Dec. 2006
This album is amazing. Their last outing, The Book Of Heavy Metal was a brillant cd. I didn't think they could top it, and with Gus G and Snowy Shaw leaving, it seemed dire. But they pulled it off. This is one of the best albums of the year in my view. The songs are catchy, the solos rule. And on the song, My Number One, Gus and Snowy are back.

I'd recommend this album to fans of power metal, or true metal!

Northern Rage
Northern Rage

5.0 out of 5 stars Viking Metal, 14 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Northern Rage (Audio CD)
This is one of the best power metal albums I've ever heard! All the songs are done really enjoyable and these guys rule! The solos are pretty amazing, and they're done by the singer who is really good at both singing and soloing. I really wanted to see these guys live when I heard the album, and I'm finally getting my wish!

I reccomend it if you like metal or if you want to try something new!

Allegiance
Allegiance

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Metal!, 4 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Allegiance (Audio CD)
This album is full on Power Metal. The riffs are class, and as usual Gus G does have an instrumental on this. The new singer is good, better than their last but not as good as Stephen Frederick (Original singer). Ths solo's are class, this is just some top grade power metal.

If you like metal then get this album, you won't regret it.

Inhuman Rampage [Parental Advisory]
Inhuman Rampage [Parental Advisory]

5.0 out of 5 stars faster?, 24 Dec. 2005
I have heard some samples tracks from this album and all I can say is 'WOW'. I thought 'Sonic Firestorm' was fast well this just gets faster, I know it sounds impossible but Herman Li and Sam Totman have done it. The Song 'through the fire and flames' is a classic in my view, so I say when the chance comes to buy this album, go for it and you will not be disapointed.

King Kong Vs. Godzilla [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
King Kong Vs. Godzilla [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars good zilla movie, 27 Aug. 2005
this movie was pretty good, the fights were good and enjoyable and there was this one character who was funny. king kong looks ok apart from the fact his arms are too long for his body, but zilla, he always looks cool. all in all this is an enjoyable zilla film.

The War of the Worlds
The War of the Worlds
Offered by trec002

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money?, 20 July 2005
This review is from: The War of the Worlds (Audio CD)
I would definatly have to say yes, it was definatly worth my money, it is an amazing retelling of the brillant story by H.G.Wells. I have the original record of this and we got rid of our record player a few years back, I saw this and I remembered the music and the story, so I bought it and i havnt regreted it.

Revenge Of The Nerds [DVD]
Revenge Of The Nerds [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carradine

4.0 out of 5 stars read this!, 19 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Revenge Of The Nerds [DVD] (DVD)
i saw this movie ages ago on tv and i loved it, it was hilarious and it spawned many forgettable sequals while thank god ive never seen. if you want a good laugh then i would advise you to get this.