Profile for Star24 > Reviews

Content by Star24

Star24

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Iphone 5c Cute Muti Owl Owls elephant Floral Funky Design Fashion Trend Case Back Cover Metal and Hard Plastic Case-Clear Frame
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Oct 2014
I ordered this on behalf of my sister and was very pleased with it. Looks very nice on her green iPhone 5c. Great product. Would recommend.

Olly Murs - The Biography
Olly Murs - The Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Sep 2014
Great book to read

iTALKonline PowerPlus PURPLE Compact BULLET DESIGN SMALL USB In Car Charger Adapter For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Sep 2014
When this arrived it was as I expected it to be. Also it goes with my new iPad charger that I bought from here.havent tried it out yet but I'm sure it will do the job.

(GH) Plain Dyed Fitted Sheets 100% Poly cotton All Sizes And Colors Good Quality (Grey, Single)
Offered by Green_Homes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Sep 2014
I ordered this for my sisters birthday as I thought it would be the colour in the picture but when it arrived it was a soft navy blue. I wouldnt go by the colour in the picture as I was expecting grey not navy blue.

Original ASH Unbreakable Braided Lightning 8 Pin Flat Charger and Sync Lead / Cable for iPhone 5/ 5s/ 5c / iPad Mini / iPad 4G / iPod Touch 5G / Nano 7G (New i0S7 software compatible cable) (1M, Purple)
Offered by Buy with Confident

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Sep 2014
Nothing bad to say about this. Could have done with the 2 metre as when I'm charging my iPad while lying in bed or just charging it doesn't quite reach. It does the job as it is stronger than the one that came with my iPad.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Aug 2014
Great for getting rid of any hard skin on feet.

Bags On Board Patterned Refill Rolls, Pack of 120
Bags On Board Patterned Refill Rolls, Pack of 120

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Good quality poo bags as can't see what's in the bag that much. Would recommend.

Skylanders Swap Force - Swappable Character Pack - Fire Kraken (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother loved this when it finally arrived, 16 Aug 2014
My brother loved this when it finally arrived. It was worth waiting for. He even tried it out with his skylander wii game as soon as he opened it.

Trixie Dog Activity Treat Baggy
Trixie Dog Activity Treat Baggy
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Aug 2014
Handy pouch for holding dog treats. My dog can smell them through the bag though.

Doggee Bag Dispenser, Turquoise
Doggee Bag Dispenser, Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Aug 2014
Good for holding dog poo bags in but have to be screwed up a bit to fit in dispenser.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9