Profile for JoJo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 41
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 41

3.0 out of 5 stars Breath-Easy, 13 April 2014
Bought these along with the Sweetalicious Ballet Flats. Both of them are very spacious, the Sweetalicious probably a size 9 not size 8. The Breathe-Easy is also on the large size and, as yet, have not had a chance to walk out in them. I had to put in a heel pad and maybe a heel grip to make them comfortable. I wish they had them in half sizes. Both shoes look very good and the memory foam insoles have a lot going for them, especially if you get sore toes and feet as I do. Because of the sizing problem I give them a 3 Star rating.

Skechers Womens Breathe-Easy - Sweetalicious Ballet Flats 22461 White 8 UK, 41 EU,11US

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweetalicious, 13 April 2014
Almost what I was looking for. Bright white for summer, memory foam insole for easy walking. I know it was advertised as being extra spacious, which I especially need across my toes, but they are far too big for my size 8 feet, even with extra insoles and heel grips. Am going to give them to my daughter who is a size 9. Have not been able to judge them while walking so for the sizing discrepancy I give them a 3 Star rating.

Homescapes 330 Thread Count V Shaped Pillowcase Violet Premium Super Soft Egyptian cotton Washable at 60 Deg C Anti Dust Mite and Anti Allergen Pillow Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Pillowcases, 12 Feb 2014
Great quality pillowcases. Have bought 4 of the Homescapes V Shaped Pillows together with the pillowcases. Have nothing negative to say about them. Buy with confidence.

Homescapes - V Shaped / Triangle - Super Microfibre Bounce Back Pillow - 5 Star Hotel Quality - The Best Synthetic V Pillow Available from Homescapes - NOT HOLLOW FIBRE - EXCELLENT for Allergy Sufferers. Goose Down Like Anti Dust Mite - Perfect for Nursing and Pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super pillow, 1 Jan 2014
This is the best V pillow ever. Great filling which bounces back to shape. Great for sitting up in bed reading and/or sleeping on; I do both. Much better than the outdated small pillows we are all so used to. Might next go for a big square, continental pillow and throw out all the little ones that are piled on my bed.

200 Thread Count V Shaped Pillowcase Teal Premium Super Soft Egyptian cotton Washable at 60 Deg C Anti Dust Mite and Anti Allergen Pillow Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillow case, 1 Jan 2014
Good quality cotton case. Now have 4 of them together with 2 of the wonderful pillows. Probably getting more.
Buy them without hesitation.

Rock Salt Crystal Lamps - 2-3Kgs
Rock Salt Crystal Lamps - 2-3Kgs
Offered by Himalayan r0cksalt

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Ball of Sunlight, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rock Salt Crystal Lamps - 2-3Kgs
I had been looking at a salt lamp for some time. This came at a very reasonable price! I just love it. It sits on a table in my lounge and radiates a beautiful, sunny glow that just cheers up the whole room. My daughter wants one for her birthday. The only negative I have is, compared to Amazon's prompt delivery record, that it took a few weeks to finally arrive. I had almost forgotten I had ordered it until Amazon asked for a rating. Once I had contacted the company they were very apologetic and advised that it had been returned because of "non delivery"? They were then very prompt in sending another lamp, with two complimentary red, Christmas candles, all very well packaged. I suppose we do expect so much, sometimes things do go wrong. Other than that, I have no qualms about ordering my daughters lamp from this supplier.

Cuisipro Apple Corer
Cuisipro Apple Corer

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Corer, 15 July 2013
Works great. Glad I bought it. Use it for baking and have a mandolin for slicing works great.
Buy it.

Gilda ® Kids & Teens Bean Bag with Beans Stain Resistant LIME
Gilda ® Kids & Teens Bean Bag with Beans Stain Resistant LIME
Offered by Gilda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean Bag, 15 July 2013
Lovely colour. It looks rather small to me but my little grandson who is a small 4yo will probably fit it comfortably.

Kitchen Craft Cook's Blowtorch
Kitchen Craft Cook's Blowtorch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook's blowtorch, 15 July 2013
Does the job. Finished off some nice crème brulees. Haven't used it for anything else yet but seems to be what I was looking for.

EyeCatchClothing - Calista Casual Open Front Rouched Shrug Bolero Black M/L
EyeCatchClothing - Calista Casual Open Front Rouched Shrug Bolero Black M/L
Offered by SPHERE

3.0 out of 5 stars Bolero, 15 July 2013
I'm a size 14/16 so bought the large size. Couldn't even get my arm into it.
So it got returned. Has put me off of buying something like this on line.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3