Profile for Furry Ferret > Reviews

Content by Furry Ferret

Furry Ferret (Cambridgeshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley
Price: 2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars appears to be very good. I have yet to do the diet though ..., 17 July 2014
I have had a cursory glance at this book which, on the face of it, appears to be very good. I have yet to do the diet though but all good intentions! I would certainly recommend to friends and family.

Fast Exercise
Fast Exercise
by Michael Mosley
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, I have not even looked at this book ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Fast Exercise (Paperback)
Unfortunately, I have not even looked at this book yet but will do in due course. It obviously complements the other Fast Diet books, which I also have.

The Fast Diet Recipe Book: 150 Delicious, Calorie-controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
by Mimi Spencer
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The recipes in this book are extremely good, as are the photographs, 17 July 2014
The recipes in this book are extremely good, as are the photographs. My husband and I have already made one of the recipes, a prawn dish, which was delicious and healthy. I would certainly recommend of friends and family.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Motorola Moto G - Hot Pink
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this for a new Moto G smart phone. The case itself is rather nice but ..., 17 July 2014
I purchased this for a new Moto G smart phone. The case itself is rather nice but a little fiddly keep having to pull the little tab out to open the case to get to the phone. I have to say that I really like this little mobile case but the downside is that I had to send the phone back, so this pretty little case is now surplus to requirements! Yes, I would recommend to friends and family.

HP SD534EE - NO 364 QUAD PACK BLK/C/M/Y
HP SD534EE - NO 364 QUAD PACK BLK/C/M/Y
Offered by Cartridge King
Price: 20.86

5.0 out of 5 stars as I like to have a back up set at all times, 17 July 2014
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. I have not used the cartridges yet, as I like to have a back up set at all times, which is what these are. I can see they are all in perfect condition and genuine HP products. Not a lot else to add really. I would certainly recommend them to anyone that has a HP printer that takes these types of cartridges.

Aidapt Foam Bed Wedge
Aidapt Foam Bed Wedge
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars While it is a good product and does exactly what it should for me, 17 July 2014
It arrived very quickly. While it is a good product and does exactly what it should for me, personally, I could not sleep with it on my bed because it made me too high and I found it difficult to breathe. However, it will come in very handy if my husband or I were in bed not feeling too well but could watch a bit of TV. It will be great to use as a prop with pillows. My husband said he will use it when he has a bad chest and needs to sleep more upright. All in all, a good product and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

The Cooler Multi Function Personal Mini Fan
The Cooler Multi Function Personal Mini Fan
Offered by Sub Zero Store
Price: 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool it!!, 16 July 2014
This is handy and effective and has the advantage of being free standing and hand held. This is not the most robust plastic so treat with respect. Thus far very good and the supplier was very fast and the item well packed. Recommended

Endeavour: The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Endeavour: The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars see review on series one, 25 Jun 2014
This series maintains the high qualities of the pilot and series one. Good stories and excellent production all round. We now have Morse, Lewis and Endeavour. All brilliant for those who first enjoyed Morse.

Endeavour - Complete Series 1 and Pilot [DVD]
Endeavour - Complete Series 1 and Pilot [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans
Price: 9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars They do it well, 25 Jun 2014
Dodgy thing to take a classic like Inspector Morse and then make up an early career for the character, particularly the complex oddball so brilliantly played by John Thaw. Personally I think it has been achieved. Believable, good group of characters-Shaun Evans is suitably out of step and "clever" and it works, together with the "feel" of the Oxford thing and the sixties. Roger Allam is great as boss and mentor to the precociously talented constable. This is as good as the other great "spin off" Lewis.

Elite Evesham Rectangular Metal Side Table
Elite Evesham Rectangular Metal Side Table
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 27.40

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent low height folding table, 25 Jun 2014
We ordered intending it for a craft table but was way too low (our fault) We started returns process then decided it could join our folding guest bed as a folding bedside table. Perfect height and size!! This is well made, folds and unfolds easily and can be even lower than 45cm if lower legs not attached (they store underneath in clips) The table top is finished in a nice black onyx effect which is very smart. Happy to recommend. The sellers were great as they were prompt to advise on return procedure and very amiable when we changed our minds. We faffed and they were "5 star" Thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14