Profile for HL Murphy > Reviews

Content by HL Murphy

HL Murphy "dedicatedunistudent" (N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Cavalier
Cavalier

5.0 out of 5 stars Back and reminding me why he never has left my playlist!, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cavalier (MP3 Download)
So excited for new material from James Vincent McMorrow! Such a soothing voice and emotive sound from all his songs. This one is intense but still has the ability to put you into an ethereal swirl. So beautiful. Great video with it as well.

Ready For The Floor (Album Version)
Ready For The Floor (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary tune., 27 Aug 2013
This is a favourite of me and my work colleagues. We would use it as a motivation song at the end of the working day which would put the bad day behind us and move onto the escape of the evening. Hot Chip has wonderful memories for us and this is one of their best and happiest songs.

Moonage Daydream (2012 Remastered Version)
Moonage Daydream (2012 Remastered Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surreal and passionate, 27 Aug 2013
I have a soft-spot for a cover of this song, sung by Camille O'Sullivan. This song has a wonderful quality where the meaning is not lost by the vocalist's gender. Due to the surreal lyricism, it is a great love song, for anyone.

Young Americans (Single Version; 2002 Digital Remaster)
Young Americans (Single Version; 2002 Digital Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazzy favourite, 27 Aug 2013
This is a fantastic forgotten great of Bowie's. It is jazz-filled and a great dose of Americana. It is not the first song you think of as a quintessential Bowie masterpiece but it really is.

Ziggy Stardust (2012 Remastered Version)
Ziggy Stardust (2012 Remastered Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 27 Aug 2013
I hate to admit this but after I saw this performed on the intros round of Never Mind the Buzzcocks I knew I had to have this song on instant access at all times.

Samsung Original Battery (EB-F1A2GBU) for Galaxy S II GT-i9100
Samsung Original Battery (EB-F1A2GBU) for Galaxy S II GT-i9100
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations, 27 Aug 2013
This no issue with the seller at all, it was reccommeded that I buy a new battery for my phone as it had to be charged 3 or 4 times a day sometimes. I got the new battery and it is slightly better but it doesn't last more than a day. Obviously recharging once a day is an improvement. I know I need to look at my battery usage too but I thought the problem would essentially be solved.

Milady's Skin Care and Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary (Milady's Skin Care and Cosmetics Ingredients Dictionary)
by MICHALUN

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 12 Jun 2013
This was bought for a friend doing a beauty course, whom has found it so helpful and incredibly interesting. A must have for anyone hoping to be a beauty therapist.

Genuine Samsung Stereo Headset For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Genuine Samsung Stereo Headset For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Offered by SIDZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed...., 12 Jun 2013
I am a huge hater of earphones but these fit my ears perfectly and are comfortable. Sometimes sound can drop out of one side but within a day it seems to come back. Very odd but at the price they were being sold at I have no issue with that!

Son of No One [DVD]
Son of No One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Al Pacino

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday hit!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Son of No One [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this DVD as a present for the world's biggest Channing Tatum fan. The film is fine but Tatum's performance is quite impressive. However, my friend whom I bought it for seemed not to care as long as he was in it! Not brilliant but not the worst.

Highlander Falher Warm Knitted Gloves/Mitt - Olive, Large
Highlander Falher Warm Knitted Gloves/Mitt - Olive, Large
Offered by military and outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary Winter clothing, 12 Jun 2013
For men who walk dogs very early in the morning these are essential, keep your hands warm even with the fingers exposed.

Page: 1 | 2