Profile for S. Holmes > Reviews

Content by S. Holmes

S. Holmes

Rabbit Skin - Natural Colour, Dyed White or Dyed Black (Natural Brown/Grey)
Rabbit Skin - Natural Colour, Dyed White or Dyed Black (Natural Brown/Grey)
Offered by STSNW Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Complaint, 18 Oct. 2012
As a regular Amazon customer I too am disgusted to find this product being sold by such a reputable company. And having found it in the pet supply section when I was looking for rabbit toys added insult to injury! Shame on you!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 5:17 PM BST

Golden-clear Polished baltic amber beads with holes 10gr , Weight: 10 gram, Amber Size: +3mm-8mm, Amber Colour: Golden, Materials: Baltic Amber, Each amber bead contains a hole so it is ready for jewellery making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber chips, 16 Feb. 2012
As described, very good for jewellery making. I used them for incorporating into a crouched silver wire bracelet and choker.

If You're Reading This...: Last Letters from the Front Line
If You're Reading This...: Last Letters from the Front Line
by Sian Price

2.0 out of 5 stars If you are reading this....., 16 Feb. 2012
I was so looking forward to receiving this book as I had heard so much about it.Unfortunately after having a quick flick through the day it arrived I was somewhat disappointed. Although the author had taken so much time in researching the history behind the conflicts of the periods in which the letters home had been sent, it wasn't what I was expecting. I was hoping for more letters home expressing their personal feelings at the time , instead there were very few letters and too much about the history of the conflicts. Being married to a serviceman I was hoping that it would help me better to understand what they were feeling whilst away and facing the prospect of never returning home to their loved ones. Although I found it unsuitable for my needs a reader who is more into war history may find it more suitable. The book was returned without having read it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2012 1:13 PM GMT

Soldier Soldier: The Complete Series [DVD]
Soldier Soldier: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robson Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Soldier Soldier, 30 May 2009
I remembered watching this when the series first came out, I enjoyed it then. However I missed several episodes and decided to purchase the full boxed set, I was not dissapointed. Robson Green as 'Fusilier Tucker' never ceased to amaze me as to how he managed to get away with so much, as for his wife 'Donna' having first hand experience of being a sevicemans wife I can thoroughly empathise with her situation of being left constantly to cope with a family on your own.The series portrays the lives, and the ups and downs of being in the armed forces.
Great series thoroughly recommended.