Profile for Extra Mum > Reviews

Leisure Arts-The Knook
Leisure Arts-The Knook
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea that failed to deliver., 16 July 2014
Great idea but didn't work for me. Cord was too big to go through the hole in the hook and when I kept trying the hook split. Stitches seemed to be sloppy and harder to handle than with conventional knitting needles. I could not be bothered to spend the time on this set so it was a waste of money for me.

Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream
Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream
by Abby Clements

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chic lit!, 1 July 2014
Yes, I could see what was going to happen - heroine triumphs over adversity - but I still loved it as a bit of escapism from the daily grind. As another reviewer said, comfy chair, something nice to drink, great! Or in my case, not remembering being on the bus, but being cross when Ihad to stop reading!

Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 10.1 P5210 WI-FI 16GB Intel ® 16 GB 1024 MB Android 10.1 -inch LCD
Offered by e-joker

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after less than 4 months, 13 April 2014
I brought this tablet after seeing one that my son-in-law had purchased.
Was pleased with it at first as it seemed easy to use, but the on/off switch was slow to respond from the start.
I now find that I can't turn it on at all, having made sure that it was fully charged. Am desperately disappointed as I really wanted to use it next weekend and now that I have to re-order from another company in Germany am very unlikely to have it in time.
Amazon were helpful (although phone helpline dreadful - I could barely hear the operator) and agreed to send me a returns label and give me a refund when the tablet is received.
Sadly, that does not really help me in time, and I will now have to reload all the things I had on the tablet, leaving me with concerns about the security of the things I had on it too.

Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System
Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wif-fi/DAB/FM radio I've ever seen (or heard), 1 Mar 2014
The best wif-fi/DAB/FM radio I've ever seen, and terrific value at less than £120.

Easy to set up, no fiddling around with loading code numbers. Easy to operate, and fabulous sound from the three speakers. Despite the radio's size, the sound is more than enough to fill a large room. (And when you want it a bit quieter it has a headphone socket.

Also plays music in MP3 format, and has a handy USB input.

Bright and clear display, and comes in a stylish piano-back casing with a solid carrying handle.

If there is a better wif-fi/DAB/FM I've yet to see it. I use it every day for several hours, and I'm delighted with it.

Knit Fashion Model Doll Clothes Knitting Patterns for Fashion Dolls - Vintage Doll Clothing Patterns to Knit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great retro knitting!, 11 Dec 2013
I was looking for one little item to make for a friend's child when I cam across this as a Kindle book.
There were loads of useable patterns and I was sad that I only needed to make one!
Maybe I will find another child with a doll who needs a new wardrobe in a retro style?

Scandal In Prior's Ford: Number 4 in series
Scandal In Prior's Ford: Number 4 in series

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as the others in the series., 9 Sep 2013
Characters from the previous books and a few new ones to keep it fresh. Somehow it isn't quite holding my attention as much as the first three though.

Free notePad Photos,Sounds,Calendar
Free notePad Photos,Sounds,Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great free app, 9 Sep 2013
Really handy. Problem is, I keep finding more things to look at via Kindle books and the Amazon shop! Very useful for things I don't want to forget - better than my phone for reminders.

Secrets in Burracombe (Burracombe Novels)
Secrets in Burracombe (Burracombe Novels)
by Lilian Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely tale.., 7 Aug 2013
I'm hooked on the Burracombe books and really feel that I "know" the characters. Despite being set in the fifties, the stories are just as relevant as any contemporary books. More, please!

Personalised Naming Day Glass Block Keepsake - Engraved with any name and message
Offered by The Gift Experience Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 7 Aug 2013
I wanted a keepsake for a child's naming day, rather than a baby's christening.
This was exactly the right thing and I hope will remind the special young man of a lovely day for many years to come.

Naming Day Greeting Card
Naming Day Greeting Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simple, perfect!, 7 Aug 2013
So many of the naming day cards I looked at were very babyish - not at all suitable for an older child.
This one was simple and fun - great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4